Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Pirates of the carribean ....

Default Pirates of the carribean ....

i have the first one, and i have pirates of the carribean at worlds end, is there one in between i haven't got?

Quote Originally Posted by Tugmistress View Post
    i have the first one, and i have pirates of the carribean at worlds end, is there one in between i haven't got?
    Yes.

1. Curse of the Black Pearl
    2. Dead Man's Chest
    3. At World's End

Apparently there is going to be a fourth film in the series, subtitled Fountain of Youth.

thanks jox, thought i must have missed something when i started watching the worlds end one lol - will go find the middle one to watch too

I would suggest having a 'Pirates' evening when you've got all three but I suppose you work with a few.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    I would suggest having a 'Pirates' evening when you've got all three but I suppose you work with a few.
    i think you may be right there!

Are these films sequentially more dire than the previous one...or better?
    Two and three had a dreadful panning from critics. I did see the first one but wished I hadn't, although it did lull me into temporary un-conciousness in the form of a much needed nap.

i love the first one and the second one is ok but the 3rd film is rubbish

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.ROY'S DEATH BLADE RUNNER 1982

i sat down to watch the first one unpteen times and never got an hour into it and i was asleep my daughter put the second one on and i sat and watched it the whole way through i have to say i think the second one is the best for laughs once i had seen this i had to watch the first one just to catch the storyline and finally after many atime asleep i managed to watch it the whole way through great film but not for the younger family members
    "You can keep a dog; but it is the cat who keeps people, because cats find humansuseful domestic animals."- George Mikes

Leave the Pirates as a trilogy.This is one aw they films thats best not as an outsell.The only film to outsell a trilogy are Die Hard and Star Wars,in my opinion.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho