Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Gregory's girl

Default Gregory's girl

for those nostalgic film buffs, Gregory's Girl is on STV ( ITV Scotland) at 20:00 tonight
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    for those nostalgic film buffs, Gregory's Girl is on STV ( ITV Scotland) at 20:00 tonight
    Brilliant film golach.Classic in fact.When I first saw it I was told that it was a kiddie film.Until the guys outside the student nurse residence proved this wrong.Notice the start time was 8 the night.I bet you its censored.There's no way they'll do some of the language of it.Especially when the boys tell their window cleaning chum what they saw at the student nurse residence.
    One of ma favourite moments in the film is when Chic Murray,playing the headmaster,is playing the piano,a piece he wrote himself.When pupils open the door to see what is going on.When Chic says,"away ye go you naughty boys",he sings it like a lyric in the song.
    For anybody who hasn't seen it,ye'll realise at the end of the film how many types of pastry ye can use for baking.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

LOL cedric - fantastic description! Yep Gregory's Girl is one of the best films ever!!!!