Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Worlds funniest joke

Quote Originally Posted by 2little2late
    I'm not being rude here but as this is directed at the male you don't happen to be blonde do you?
    Be as rude as you like....

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    Be as rude as you like....
    Whats the difference between an orange and an elephants bottom!!!!!!!Heeeeeee-heeee-heeee-heeeeee!!!!!
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric Farthsbottom III
    Whats the difference between an orange and an elephants bottom!!!!!!!Heeeeeee-heeee-heeee-heeeeee!!!!!

Cedric.....are you asking me to post the reply.... hee..hee

Two men are approaching each other on a sidewalk. Both are dragging their right foot as they walk. As they meet, one man looks at the other knowingly, points to his foot and says, ''Vietnam, 1969.'' The other points his thumb behind him and says, ''Dog poo, 20 feet back.''

Q. What's the difference between an egg and a bit of that?

A. You can beat an egg, but you can't beat a bit of that.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

Two men are approaching each other on a sidewalk. Both are dragging their right foot as they walk. As they meet, one man looks at the other knowingly, points to his foot and says, ''Vietnam, 1969.'' The other points his thumb behind him and says, ''Dog poo, 20 feet back.''
    Heard this one before, but it's still funny.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

On the last day of nursery, all the children brought presents for their teacher.
    The florist's son handed the teacher a gift. She shook it, held it up and said "I bet I know what it is — it's some flowers!"
    "That's right!" shouted the little boy.
    Then the candy store owner's daughter handed the teacher a gift. She held it up, shook it and said "I bet I know what it is — it's a box of candy!"
    "That's right!" shouted the little girl.
    The next gift was from the liquor store owner's son. The teacher held it up and saw that it was leaking. She touched a drop with her finger and tasted it.
    "Is it wine?" she asked.
    "No," the boy answered. The teacher touched another drop to her tongue.
    "Is it champagne?" she asked.
    "No," the boy answered.
    ''What is it?" "A puppy!"

hee-hee

Q. What's the difference between an egg and a bit of that?

A. You can beat an egg, but you can't beat a bit of that.
    ye cannae"beat" an egg joke ma jokemeister...hee-hee

The teacher's pet had taken her a bag of currants into school for the last 6 months. About a week had passed when the teacher realised the boy wasn't bringing her currants. When she asked the boy why, he replied "My rabbit's dead"
    Last edited by 2little2late; 08-Mar-06 at 00:31.

One night a robber broke into a home and heard a voice say, ''Jesus is watching you!''while he rumagged through the desk. He replied, ''Who said that?!'' Once again he heard the same thing, ''Jesus is watching you!'' The robber looked around the room only to see a parrot. He asked the parrot what its name was. The parrot replied, ''Cornelius.'' The robber said, ''What kind of a name is that?! Who names a parrot that?!'' The parrot said, ''The same person who named that rottweiler behind you Jesus!''

What do you call two raisins having a relationship?
    A currant affair.

The teacher's pet had taken her a bag of currants into school for the last 6 months. About a week had passed when the teacher realised the boy was bringing her currants. When she asked the boy why, he replied "My rabbit's dead"

good one.....

John was a clerk in a small drugstore but he was not much of a salesman. He could never find the item the customer wanted.

Bob, the owner, had about enough and warned John that the next sale he missed would be his last.

Just then a man came in coughing and he ask John for their best cough syrup. Try as he might John could not find the cough syrup. Remembering Bob's warning he sold the man a box of Ex-Lax and told him to take it all at once.

The customer did as John said and then walked outside and leaned against a lamp post.

Bob had seen the whole thing and came over to ask John what had transpired.

"He wanted something for his cough but I couldn't find the cough syrup. I substituted Ex-Lax and told him to take it all at once" John explained.

"Ex-Lax won't cure a cough!" Bob shouted angrily.

"Sure it will" John said, pointing at the man leaning on the lamp post.

"Just look at him. He's afraid to cough!"

Q: What did the pig say at the beach on a hot summer's day?

A: I'm bacon!

One night a robber broke into a home and heard a voice say, ''Jesus is watching you!''while he rumagged through the desk. He replied, ''Who said that?!'' Once again he heard the same thing, ''Jesus is watching you!'' The robber looked around the room only to see a parrot. He asked the parrot what its name was. The parrot replied, ''Cornelius.'' The robber said, ''What kind of a name is that?! Who names a parrot that?!'' The parrot said, ''The same person who named that rottweiler behind you Jesus!''

A Guy walks into a pet shop and says,"This parrot ye just sold me is dead!!!!!".......oops sorry this is a different story!!!!!!!!

A Guy walks into a pet shop and says,"Have ye any interesting pets for sale?"

The pet shop owner says,"I have this parrot.If you pull the string on his right leg he sings'Roll out the barrel'.If you pull the string on his left leg he sings,"God save the Queen.'

The Guy says,"What happens when you pull both the strings?"

The parrot says,"I fall off ma perch ye silly fool!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric Farthsbottom III
    A Guy walks into a pet shop and says,"This parrot ye just sold me is dead!!!!!".......oops sorry this is a different story!!!!!!!!

A Guy walks into a pet shop and says,"Have ye any interesting pets for sale?"

The pet shop owner says,"I have this parrot.If you pull the string on his right leg he sings'Roll out the barrel'.If you pull the string on his left leg he sings,"God save the Queen.'

The Guy says,"What happens when you pull both the strings?"

The parrot says,"I fall off ma perch ye silly fool!!!!!!"
    hee...hee...

Cedric.....are you asking me to post the reply.... hee..hee
    Naw!!!!

But I will...................

The answer is...........taste it and see(this is the posher answer)

Default worlds funniest joke

Guy goes to pub. Drinks 15 pints. Staggers out of pub. Falls over. Picks himself up. Lurches into traffic. SOmehow gets across road. Falls over again. Crawls a bit. Stands up. Reels around. Falls over. Crawls on his stomach.
    Suddenly sights familiar door. Crawls towards it. Hauls himself up. Butts heads against door. Door opens. HOME!!!!
    In the morning his wife says you were drunk last night.
    "Who? ME! Never!!!"
    His wife says" You were guttered. Pissed."
    Guy says "I don't see how you can say that."
    Wife says, "The pub called."
    "So what?"
    "YOU LEFT YOUR WHEELCHAIR!"

krieve Guest

On a rural road a policeman pulled this farmer over and said: "Sir, do you realize your wife fell out of the car several miles back?"

To which the farmer replied: "Thank God, I thought I had gone deaf!"

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast