Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Worlds funniest joke

hoskins Guest

Structured Settlements.

A man lived in his Structured Settlement in front of a cementary.
    After 100 years, he lived in front of his home (Structured Settlement).

hoskins Guest

Q :How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb?.
    A #1: Fifty four: Eight to argue, one to get a continuance, one to object, one to demur, two to research precedents, one to dictate a letter, one to stipulate, five to turn in their time sheets, two to depose, one to write interrogatories, two to settle, one to order a secretary to change the bulb, and twenty-eight to bill for professional services.
    A #2: It only takes one lawyer to change your light bulb - to his.
    A #3: How many can you afford?.
    A #4: Heck, you need 250 just to apply for the research grant.

hoskins Guest

A Real Watch Dog A blind man walked into a bank with his seeing-eye dog that guided him everywhere. He walked into the center of the bank floor, took the dog by the chain, and started swinging him around his head.
    Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared. The other customers were taken aback and some were very upset at the way the animal was being treated. One of the tellers ran up to the blind man and asked, "Sir, what are you doing!?!" The man turned toward the teller and said, "Oh, nothing - just looking around."

hoskins Guest

Ducks and Elephants Why do ducks have webbed feet?
    To put out fires. Why do elephants have flat feet?
    To put out burning ducks.

hoskins Guest

Not Going To Try This Again A blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted and it immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip.
    She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly ignorant of its slipping rider.
    Finally, giving up her frail grip, the blonde attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot becomes entangled in the stirrup, and she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over. She starts to lose consciousness, but to her great fortune, Bobby, the Wal-Mart greeter, sees her and unplugs the horse.
    Last edited by hoskins; 15-Mar-06 at 17:08.

hoskins Guest

Carrots How do you know that carrots are good for your eyesight?
    Have YOU ever seen a rabbit with glasses?

hoskins Guest

Another Dumb Blonde A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small club in a small town in Arkansas. With his dummy on his knee, he's going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting: ''I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person, because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against, not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humor!'' The ventriloquist is embarrassed and begins to apologize, when the blonde yells, ''You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little jerk on your knee!''

hoskins Guest

Actual School Excuse Notes These are excuse notes from parents (with their original spelling) collected by schools from all over the country:
    1) My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.
    2) Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
    3) Dear School: Please exscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29,30, 31, 32, and also 33.
    4) Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
    5) Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.
    6) John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
    7) Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.
    8) Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.
    9) Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
    10) Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
    11) Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had (diahre) (dyrea) (direathe) the runs. [words in ()'s were crossed out.]
    12) Please excuse Burma, she has been sick and under the doctor.
    13) Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
    14) Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.
    15) I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I don't know what size she wears.
    16) Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.
    17) Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.
    18) My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.
    19) Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.
    20) Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.
    21) Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got hot last night. 22) Please excuse little Jimmy for not being in school yesterday. His father is gone and I could not get him ready because I was in bed with the doctor.

hoskins Guest

Just Keep Drinking! A guy walks into a bar, sits down and says to the bartender, “Quick pour me twelve drinks.”
    So the bartender pours him twelve shots and the guy starts shooting them back really fast, one after another. The bartender says to the guy, “Boy you are drinking those drinks really fast.”
    The guys says, “Well, you would be drinking really fast too if you had what I''ve got.”
    The bartender says, “What''ve you got?” The guy says, “75 cents.”

hoskins Guest

First Grade Proverbs A first grade teacher collected well-known proverbs. She gave each kid in the class the first half of the proverb, and asked them to fill in the rest. Here's what the kids came up with:
    1. Better to be safe than... punch a 5th grader.
    2. Strike while the... bug is close.
    3. It's always darkest before... daylight savings time.
    4. Never underestimate the power of... termites.
    5. You can lead a horse to water but... how?
    6. Don't bite the hand that... looks dirty.
    7. No news is... impossible.
    8. A miss is as good as a... Mr.
    9. You can't teach an old dog... math.
    10. If you lie down with dogs, you... will stink in the morning.
    11. Love all, trust... me.
    12. The pen is mightier than... the pigs.
    13. An idle mind is... the best way to relax.
    14. Where there is smoke, there's... pollution.
    15. Happy is the bride who... gets all the presents.
    16. A penny saved is... not much.
    17. Two is company, three's... The Musketeers.
    18. None are so blind as... Helen Keller.
    19. Children should be seen and not... spanked or grounded.
    20. If at first you don't succeed... get new batteries.
    21. You get out of something what you... see pictured on the box.
    22. When the blind lead the blind... get out of the way.
    23. There is no fool like... Aunt Edie.
    24. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you. Cry and... you have to blow your nose

hoskins Guest

A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.
    After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!"
    The shopkeeper said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!" Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator.
    Later in the day, the shopkeeper was driving home, when he spotted the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he saw a huge 9-foot alligator swimming quickly toward her. She took aim, killed the creature, and with a great deal of effort hauled it on to the swamp bank. Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures. The shopkeeper watched in amazement. Just then the blonde flipped the alligator on its back, and frustrated, shouts out, "Damn it, this one isn't wearing any shoes either!"

hoskins Guest

Comfortable Two sisters, a blonde and a brunette, inherit the family ranch. Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in financial trouble. In order to keep the bank from repossessing the ranch, they need to purchase a bull so they can breed their own stock.
    The brunette balances their checkbook, then decides to take their last $600 dollars out west to another ranch where a man has a prize bull for sale. Upon leaving, she tells her sister, "If I decide to buy the bull, I'll contact you to drive out after me and haul it home."
    The brunette arrives at the man's ranch, inspects the bull, and decides she does want to buy it. The man tells her that he can sell it for $599, no less. After paying him, she drives to the nearest town to send her sister a telegram.
    She walks into the telegraph office, and says, "I want to send a telegram to my sister telling her that I've bought a bull for our ranch. I need her to hitch the trailer to our pick-up truck and drive out here so we can haul it home."
    The telegraph operator explains that he'll be glad to help her, then adds, "It's just 99 cents a word."
    Well, with only $1 left after paying for the bull, the brunette realizes that she'll only be able to send her sister one word. After thinking for a few minutes, she nods, and says, "I want you to send her the word, comfortable."
    The telegraph operator shakes his head. "How is she ever going to know that you want her to hitch the trailer to your pick-up truck and drive out here to haul that bull back to your ranch if you just write, comfortable?" The brunette explains, "My sister's a blonde. She'll read it slowly."

hoskins Guest

Things You Wouldn't Know Without Movies -It is always possible to park directly outside any building you are visiting. -A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
    -If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.
    -Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communication systems of any invading alien civilization.
    -It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts - your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
    -When a person is knocked unconscious by a blow to the head, they will never suffer a concussion or brain damage.
    -No one involved in a car chase, hijacking, explosion, volcanic eruption or alien invasion will ever go into shock.
    -Police Departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.
    -When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other.
    -You can always find a chainsaw when you need one.
    -Any lock can be picked by a credit card or a paper clip in seconds, unless it''''s the door to a burning building with a child trapped inside.
    -An electric fence, powerful enough to kill a dinosaur will cause no lasting damage to an eight-year-old child.
    -Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you personally at that precise moment you turn the television on.

hoskins Guest

Who Let The Blondes Out? How many blondes does it take to milk a cow? Five - one to hold the udder, and four to lift and the cow up and down.

hoskins Guest

Lipstick at School According to a news report, a certain private school in Washington recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom.
    That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.
    Every night, the maintenance man would remove them and the next day, the girls would put them back. Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night.
    To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror. There are teachers, and then there are educators...

nice one hoskins lol

[quote=plasticjock]
    iam in tears lmao
    Last edited by ice box; 16-Mar-06 at 01:28.

Quote Originally Posted by ice box
    nice one hoskins lol
    Aye on yourself Hoskins.I've always thought this was a good thread for jokes....maybe they will publish us one day and all us orgers will get a cut.But we'll no do it through paypal.

A wee squirrell is skipping through Caithness and suddenly comes across a barbed wire fence.

So he takes a few good steps back and takes a run for it...jumps for all his worth over the fence and

............................RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPP PPPPPP!!!!!!!

Lands doon on the other side o' the fence and says......."Oh......nuts!!!!!!!"
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

krieve Guest

lmao funny cedric

Hot Day

It was a really hot day at the office due to a malfunction with the air conditioning system. There were about twenty people in close quarters and everyone was sweating, even with a fan on.

All of a sudden, people started to wrinkle their noses at an odor passing through the air. It was the most hideous smell anyone had ever smelled.

One man, popping his head out of his cubicle said, "Oh, man! Someone's deodorant isn't working."

A man in the corner replied, "It can't be me. I'm not wearing any."

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast