“Chickenfoot”; the new rock supergroup comprised of drummer Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), bassist Michael Anthony (ex-Van Halen), guitarist Joe Satriani and vocalist Sammy Hagar (ex-Van Halen), today announced the global release of their debut album “Chickenfoot”. The album will be released by earMUSIC in Germany on June 5th and in the UK on Monday June 8th. The album will be released by Best Buy in the U.S. on Sunday June 7th.

The album, hailed as the most intense rock’n’roll album since Led Zeppelin, coincides with a European tour that will consist of outdoor festivals, including Montreaux, Switzerland, and Bospop, Holland, plus various intimate indoor rock shows including the London O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire on June 25th.

Tickets for the London 02 Shepherd’s Bush Empire concert go on sale at 9am on Friday March 27th. This will be Chickenfoot’s only UK date on the European tour. 24 Hour Credit Card Hotline: 0844 576 5483, Box Office: 08444 77 2000, Book Online - www.livenation.co.uk

Click here for the full European tour dates and more info - http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Relea...hickenfoot.htm

The debut album will be packaged in heat sensitive artwork, which means when you put hour hand on the CD inlay, photos of the band members will be revealed behind the Chickenfoot band logo. “People have this idea of what this band is about, or what Sammy Hagar is about as a lyricist and a vocalist,” says Joe Satriani. “We manage to get each guy to up his game in a non-confrontational way. When I play with Chickenfoot, I want to give them more all the time, and I don’t hold anything back. I think the rest of the guys feel the same way.”

“Chad Smith from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers is from Detroit and he can play the hell out of funk, but he’s a rocker,” says Sammy Hagar. “He plays hard and he’s balanced. Chickenfoot wouldn’t exist without his groove.”