Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: What's the scariest movie you know?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Maybe not the scariest but watched Quarantine and was actualy quite a good film. I thought the main actress played that part well. She seemed to be really frightened playing the part.

Two of the scariest movies outwith ma adult days,was as a kid watching Pet Semetery and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

One film i forgot was The Incredible Melting Man made in 1977 goddam that film scared the bejebus out of me , though i must add i was way way to young to see it.

Night of the living dead (the old one) I was getting looked after by my older brother one night when i was 6 and he said he'd let me stay up to watch this.
    I was so scared and I actually couldnt look away from the TV as my brother was physically holding my eyelids open
    I have been petrified of all zombie/living dead type films since..the experiance scarred me for life - I still have nightmares of zombies chasing me! lol

IT by stephen king scared me senseless too. Again i was too young to be watching it but at least i could hide at the scary bits instead of having evil brothers force me to see all the bad stuff.

Carrie is quite scary too, i remember jumping out of my skin watching the end of that.
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a sick, masochistic lion."

I havent seen Carrie yet! I've heard about the ending though. I Started reading the book the other day though so i'll see how i get on with that then maybe watch the film.

Revenge of the Killer Tomatoes.

Haven't been able to look at a salad since.

Quote Originally Posted by youoldduffer View Post
    One film i forgot was The Incredible Melting Man made in 1977 goddam that film scared the bejebus out of me , though i must add i was way way to young to see it.

Saw that one too !
    Didnt like !
    I too was very young when i saw that and The Amityville house !
    I think it has put me off horrors for life