Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here we wish again

Seriously Tugmistress my interview is Tuesday morning in Thurso,may we get stuck.Has the road ever closed.Alice I may need to bring a reluctant teanager as I dont know how long little brother will watch her.
    cant wait,luv the snow.I'll probably be sitting watching it fall rather than answering questions
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlepop
    Seriously Tugmistress my interview is Tuesday morning in Thurso,may we get stuck.Has the road ever closed.Alice I may need to bring a reluctant teanager as I dont know how long little brother will watch her.
    cant wait,luv the snow.I'll probably be sitting watching it fall rather than answering questions
    if the charts stay as they are then i would certainly say it is a possibility, to my knowledge, and i have only been up here 3 years, the snow gates have been closed on much less 'events' though i am sure some of the posters on here can offer you a greater response on that front than i!
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12