Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tommy Rielly

Default Tommy Rielly

has anyone else heard of the new Scottish singer Tommy Rielly he was on the Channel 4 show Orange Unsigned Act and sang the song "Gimme a Call" I think he's got a brilliant voice, you really hear his accent coming out and from what I've heard of his music from that show I'm a big fan of that also. If you like singer-songwriters, Indie/Rock/Alternative type music you might like his stuff.
    Last edited by emc246; 23-Mar-09 at 01:17. Reason: spelling error

I saw him at Cabaret Voltaire in Edinburgh recently. On the back of his television exposure, he managed to sell out two nights at the venue (that's essentially 500 tickets in total), and while it will put him in good stead, I doubt he'll manage to do the same this time next year.

into scottish accents shinning through check out Twin Atlantic.

www.myspace.com/twinatlantic
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Quote Originally Posted by zebedy View Post
    into scottish accents shinning through check out Twin Atlantic.

www.myspace.com/twinatlantic
    I've seen TA a few times, and they are indeed a fine live act. But less of the Biffy Clyro-tribute bands. Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    I've seen TA a few times, and they are indeed a fine live act. But less of the Biffy Clyro-tribute bands. Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    That's a good yin, I'll grant ye that.