Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tear jerkers

Got to say it, i cry at Twilight and New moon. I even cried when reading eclipse and breaking dawn how sad is that!

I could list at least 100 movies i cry at. But i wont. Another one that makes me bawl tho is Angelas Ashes.
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Smile

i cry at everything thats sad or cheesey happy ha. boy in the striped pyjama's broke my heart, as did schindlers list, most disney movies (lion king being the one that made me cry the most). the oddest movies to make me cry is the game plan at the end and its a happy end so i'm just over sentimental lol and transformers 2 when optimus died haha the OH laughed at me for ages. So now while am pregnant am sticking with horror movies as the hormones are raging lol and i dont cry at horror movies! Well not yet anyway

It's not so much a tear jerker as it is an "emotional wake up call" lol

but the film Gran Torino made me stop and think. It's weird at the end when you see Clint Eastwood's character doing all the things he's never done before because he knows he's going to die. Just made me wonder what I'd do if put in the same situation!!!

Tear Jerkers? Dare I suggest the DVD "Glasgow Celtic - Season Highlights 2009/2010?

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    Got to say it, i cry at Twilight
    I can't stand Twiglets either!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123