Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Alyn Cosker's Buddy Rich Tribute

Default Alyn Cosker's Buddy Rich Tribute

http://www.theherald.co.uk/features/..._drum_roll.php

I ken Alyn and have been lucky to jam with him a couple of times. Buddy, set your teleportation device (aka your 18-wheeler) for the Queen's Hall. Should be a good 'un.

That sounds textbook. I'd love to go, but alas im going under the knife this weekend.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Thumbs up

Alyn's a cracking guy & player. Plays a mean bass as well, mucho funky

I met him in Bearsden in 1994 & he was astounding then lord kens fit he's lek now

Quote Originally Posted by buddyrich View Post
    .. but alas im going under the knife this weekend.
    Good luck with that. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Good luck with that. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Much appreciated. Apparently i have internal trouble that needs sorting out because i had kidney stones. It's supposed to be totally routine, possibly even banal. Still getting knocked out though. If nothing appears on here from me next week then something went seriously wrong, in which case there'll be drums, guitars and many many Rush cd's up for grabs!
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Get well, and be back behind the kit soon, Buddy. Awrabest, dude

Cheers pal. They say it's routine so we shall see.

Im booked to be produce an album a week sunday, so if the doctor's hungover, has the DT's and slices my pintle in half, then that will cause serious scheduling problems.

I will of course keep you posted.

Cazart (?)