Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have You got a life ? I have I think !!

Quote Originally Posted by Metalattakk View Post
    Irony FTW!

Woohoo! Does he win £5?
    No, he gets to burn your copy of the Oxford English Dictionary

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    No, he gets to burn your copy of the Oxford English Dictionary
    And a futile, fruitless exercise that would be, my imprudent adversary, considering much of the contents of said tome occupy a wholly sub-cranial locale.
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

And a futile, fruitless exercise that would be, my imprudent adversary, considering much of the contents of said tome occupy a wholly sub-cranial locale.
    .......what?!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

the contents of said tome occupy a wholly sub-cranial locale.
    You're certainly SUB something

Shelley, what he's saying is.

What a waste oh time at wid be ya edjit, most oh eh wurds fae eh book are stored in ma heed.

Or

That would be time better jolly well spent on other things old chap, my brain is rather large and has jolly well stored a damn good portion of the Oxford English Dictionary....tally ho...what what!
    Last edited by Gizmo; 13-Mar-09 at 14:03.

Shelley, what he's saying is.

What a waste oh time at wid be ya edjit, most oh eh wurds fae eh book are stored in ma heed.
    Ahh now that makes sense! Why cud he no o just said that in the first place!!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    Ahh now that makes sense! Why cud he no o just said that in the first place!!
    Cos he thinks he's smerter than eh average teena bowlie or durty weeker, come to think about it...he probably is

Cos he thinks he's smerter than eh average teena bowlie or durty weeker, come to think about it...he probably is
    He probably sat up all night thinking it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tighsonas4 View Post
    thats the excellent way to get the best out of a conversation anne
    when listenind were learning when talking only telling what we know lol tony
    Good point there Tigh!

Default back to anne thread

Quote Originally Posted by Anne x View Post
    Strange thing happened to me today at a meeting met up with some people from the North and we were chatting back and fore about different things and someone mentioned the org "Its for people without a life " someone said but it has really helped me quote another
    At this point I will be honest and I never said a word that I was a orger etc next person I got a lot of "Info on the org " next I like Photography I said well with some people without a life you sure do know a lot about the org

I still never said who I was but gosh the org gets about
    when i was of work for few mths found the org very good to make new friends,and post on forum.as org changes like every thing else in life.it has lost a few very good orgers, who made the forum for me interesting.and dont post the same as have a life to live,but still look in ,agree with anne that i here the same that people who post on org have nothing better to do. total rubbish as you can have life and post almost anything on forum,

Tigh and Silverfox 57 My sentiments exactly stop and just listen once in a while and you learn loads and act dumb people who actually know me probably find it really hard to believe I never said a word just listened makes a change for me lol
    Its nice to be nice

I learn a lot with the Org in spite of the nonsense I read.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmarine View Post
    I learn a lot with the Org in spite of the nonsense I read.
    same here,it can be handy sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Anne x View Post
    Strange thing happened to me today at a meeting met up with some people from the North and we were chatting back and fore about different things and someone mentioned the org "Its for people without a life " someone said but it has really helped me quote another
    At this point I will be honest and I never said a word that I was a orger etc next person I got a lot of "Info on the org " next I like Photography I said well with some people without a life you sure do know a lot about the org

I still never said who I was but gosh the org gets about
    Another strange thing, I'm doing a course on renewable energy and I was surprised to read in the course notes a link to a thread on the Org to which I started and contributed a lot. That gave me a great sense of satisfaction to be studying from myself.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12