Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: who is goin.........

Cool who is goin.........

Who is going out on the town tonight?
    IM not GRRRRRRRRRR (connie19) Ive got great excuse to go out but lm skint, anyone going oot in Wick , Give us all the scandal when ye get home or tomorrow night please .
    We need cheering up in here & NO moaning about Camps Bar favouritism, We all know what goes on in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowbankbear
    Who is going out on the town tonight?
    IM not GRRRRRRRRRR (connie19) Ive got great excuse to go out but lm skint, anyone going oot in Wick , Give us all the scandal when ye get home or tomorrow night please .
    We need cheering up in here & NO moaning about Camps Bar favouritism, We all know what goes on in there.
    I'm not sure if i'm going out yet..let you know later. I'm kinda skint too but a boogie sounds good...lol
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

unicorn Guest

so willowbankbear grab a bottle of wine or 10 and go to connies lol

Cool

Yer making me VERY jealous Connie, Last time I was out ,2 weeks ago, I was up jigging with Mrs Bear on the Yard floor!!!!
    Ages since i did any boogie-ing, was ace though

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    so willowbankbear grab a bottle of wine or 10 and go to connies lol
    No thanks to the wine unicorn, I like lager or Cider, Vodka or Malt Whisky, But I have to drive tomorrow & dont want to lose ma licence .

unicorn Guest

ahhhh very very sensible man... well done

What's happened to the Backer these days...I used to enjoy a boogie in there on a Sat night!!

Lightbulb

The Backer used to be good connie..... last time we were there the Outlanders were playing.......it was a brilliant night............. I completely forgot how old I was until I went to get up the next dayo

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix
    The Backer used to be good connie..... last time we were there the Outlanders were playing.......it was a brilliant night............. I completely forgot how old I was until I went to get up the next dayo
    It used to be a right good crack but i went there a couple of weeks ago and it was all in darkness in the hall. We didn't bother going into the lounge because it sounded dead in tere too..

I think more poeple or going to the spoons coz the deals on the drink iam the same nothing like a good boogy to keep you young and fit lol