Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My latest tattoo!

Talking My latest tattoo!

I'm absolutely delighted as I've just had the most awful tattoo covered-up with what I think is a great custom tattoo by Calum Mcwilliam in Inverness!

From this

to this

to this
    Last edited by Julia; 08-Mar-09 at 12:15.
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Aw wow that is lovely! Very nice indeed.

But now am itchin to get my next tattoo if my OH would pull his finger oot his hoop and tattoo me again!!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

I like it a lot, very bold and if it covers up a tattoo you regret getting, you certainly wouldn't know by looking!

Default Latest tatoo

Sounds good if you are trying to replace a bad one with a good one. Tatoos depend on the society you live in. Some think they are good. Others think they are gross. I had to go through life with people frowning on me and not accepting my tatoos.

Default tatoos

yes, old marine they are gross and why young little girlies disfigure their bodies for beats me.......They will have an awful fright when they get to eighty and end up in the old folks home.......But saying that they won't be caring. Me being an old codger thinks its awful to see a bride in their finery sporting gross tatoos across their backs....why do they do it? attention seeking???? Surely it must be something like that or what cause it aint beautiful that is for sure.

i dinna lek a tattoo on a woman .

i lek a woman til speak galeic softly in ma loog , any offerer 's ?

Weeboyagee speaks gaelic - oh sorry woman!

i 'm no wantin wee boyagee and i dinna hink his doll 's learned til speak yet .

i 'm no sayin a woman wi tattoo 's is wrong , i choost dinna lek em and wudna go wi a tattooed woman .

Quote Originally Posted by catran View Post
    yes, old marine they are gross and why young little girlies disfigure their bodies for beats me.......They will have an awful fright when they get to eighty and end up in the old folks home.......But saying that they won't be caring. Me being an old codger thinks its awful to see a bride in their finery sporting gross tatoos across their backs....why do they do it? attention seeking???? Surely it must be something like that or what cause it aint beautiful that is for sure.
    Sorry but i find this rather discriminating. I have 4 tattoo's. A few are quite large and to be honest i love them all because they all have meaning.

No i am not attention seeking. I rarely show them.

Tattoos are not "gross" as u said, and if you are saying women with tattoo's are not beautiful i will have you know you are mistaken because i am gorgeous! And no im not vein, i just love myself. Same as any woman should.
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by richman View Post
    i 'm no wantin wee boyagee and i dinna hink his doll 's learned til speak yet .

i 'm no sayin a woman wi tattoo 's is wrong , i choost dinna lek em and wudna go wi a tattooed woman .
    LOL you really are retrosexual usin a phrase like that!

Each to their own and everyones entitled to their opinion also

no , i just dinna lek tattoo 's on lassie ;s .

i 'm total metro , i must be i only stay a few miles from beckham !!!

At the end of the day it is up to them and i as one of the women who want a tattoo certinaly won't be taking anyone elses opinion into it when i go to get it down.
    Tattoos are not gross and to say inistinuate that they are only for men is very discrimianting(spelling). Tattoos are a freedom and no one who gets one done does it for attention. That's narrow minded.

Lovely tattoo Julia, it looks great.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

i am a tattoed woman nowt wrong with that i got my daughters name on my ankle and two blue roses on my back whats wrong with that i love your tat julz good for you they look tidy now much better sod the oldies nowt wrong with any one showing it off while you can at least in my golden old age i can say been there got the tattoo
    "You can keep a dog; but it is the cat who keeps people, because cats find humansuseful domestic animals."- George Mikes

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

One person may think someone is a minger, but to another is as a goddess!
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

I also have 2 tattoos and I never really show them off but that is besides the point. It is my body and if I choose to take the time to find the artwork and a great tattoist to put it on my body where I choose it to be then it really is nobody elses business.
    Beautiful Tatt Julia, the guy has done a cracking job.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Quote Originally Posted by kitty kat View Post
    i am a tattoed woman nowt wrong with that i got my daughters name on my ankle and two blue roses on my back whats wrong with that i love your tat julz good for you they look tidy now much better sod the oldies nowt wrong with any one showing it off while you can at least in my golden old age i can say been there got the tattoo
    i 'm no an oldie !!!! your prolly older than me .

there 's nuthin wrong wi your tats , just dinna come near me wi em !!!

Beautiful tattoo Julia, bright and crisp. Well done you.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia View Post
    I'm absolutely delighted as I've just had the most awful tattoo covered-up with what I think is a great custom tattoo by Calum Mcwilliam in Inverness!

From this

to this
    he made a good job of covering it up lol!

i feel the same as you catran,what will they look like when they are old and wrinkly,and you are right about the lovely dress but the tattoos can let it down badly.its all right though if it is in a place no one can see tho

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast