Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He's still there...

jjc Guest

Default and... he's out!!!

He's out then…

Don't know why, but I watched tonight whilst they gently lowered him to the ground (sorry Mike, no dropping of the box). Then they weighed him, did some tests, loaded him into an ambulance (NHS, I might add), and drove away.

One question occurred to me (other than 'Why?')…

When they weighed him he took off his top and stood in just jogging bottoms and pants. The crowd went 'Ooooh!' because he had obviously lost so much weight that his jogging bottoms were hanging down around his thighs.

He's (supposedly) been wearing those jogging bottoms for 44 days now and, as Sky were kind enough to tell us whilst lowering the box, during that time he has expelled approximately three litres of urine a day.

So, here's the question…

If he undid those jogging bottoms at least once every day to go to the loo, why did he only do them back up to the same tightness as when he first went in? Wouldn't you automatically pull the cord until they were comfortably tight, even if that was an extra little bit tighter than you were used to? Hmmmm….

eggs actly WHY???
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Anonymous Guest

He has gone now, so does any one want to buy an empty box, only one user.?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12