Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: making up a story

Default making up a story

making up a rumour follow on from this see what the outcome is

today i was in somerfeild bumped into madonna as we have been chums for years so in the middle o somerfeild she breaks out in song the women and men who work in somerfeild suddenly emerge in sparkling outfits and start doing a dance routine

You should have started the rumour in the Hospital...that's where a lot of them start anyway..
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

I was walking around woolworths & met this brunette with a postie uniform on, She said hello Mr Wbbear & I said is that you Connie???
    She said aye it is

---------------------

Is it a rumour???????

Quote Originally Posted by Willowbankbear
    I was walking around woolworths & met this brunette with a postie uniform on, She said hello Mr Wbbear & I said is that you Connie???
    She said aye it is

---------------------

Is it a rumour???????
    Who knows, mr wbbear???

Cool

Who knows is not a rumour Connie, Back to the sorting office if yer not gona spin a yarn . Try & deliver a 1st class one eh?

Who knows is not a rumour Connie, Back to the sorting office if yer not gona spin a yarn . Try & deliver a 1st class one eh?
    Enlighten me ...I have no idea what you are on about willowbankbear!! It wasn't me you were speaking to outside woolies. You must be thinking about last Sunday when I saw you going up the road pie eyed after the football...lol

I was walking up an ailse in somerfield when i noticed a particular person stretching for baked beans, they looked a little sweaty, i asked "is that you betty?".

The reply was "Aye it's me sweatybetty the orger"

Cool

Thats not a rumour Connie, Thats fact, I was Pie eyed but you didna see me because I got a cab & it wiz dark, well i think it was anyway. What time was it ?

Thats not a rumour Connie, Thats fact, I was Pie eyed but you didna see me because I got a cab & it wiz dark, well i think it was anyway. What time was it ?
    Oh i would say about the back of eight, nine oclock. I had a few myself so didn't really take all that much note of the time..

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    You should have started the rumour in the Hospital...that's where a lot of them start anyway..

How very true Connie..