Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Traffic lights going up at the end of bridge street

Quote Originally Posted by SAVEY
    Have you noticed this while walking past the roundabout at the time or were you one of the people sitting looking at each other?
    No Savey i was stuck behind one of the cars that was looking at each other.

I was at the roundabout this morning and all the junction had a car or two at them and not one of them knew whos turn it was to go first so wait ed about 4 second to see it the car from the right was going to go and didn't so i went in stead and i as i did they started to go what a shambles it like way wait to see how it's done coz there must forget how to use it . Ithink most of the driver in this toon should go and resit there test coz there don't know how to driver lol

Quote Originally Posted by ice box
    I was at the roundabout this morning and all the junction had a car or two at them and not one of them knew whos turn it was to go first so wait ed about 4 second to see it the car from the right was going to go and didn't so i went in stead and i as i did they started to go what a shambles it like way wait to see how it's done coz there must forget how to use it . Ithink most of the driver in this toon should go and resit there test coz there don't know how to driver lol
    Exactly the point I made earlier, and if the car on the right hadn't seen you move and had set off and hit you then it would have been you who committed an offence by not giving him precedence.
    All the other driver has to say is, “He drove straight out in front of me!” and you haven’t a leg to stand on.
    And when you look round for witnesses you will suddenly realise there is not a car to be seen on the roundabout.
    Do you often get the sudden urge to get fines, points on your licence and insurance claims made against you?
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Closing Bridge Street and having diversions will certainly add to the fun, especially with the delays going south out of town - or have they finished now? I've heard lots of complaints about the new lights system in Thurso as well. Maybe there's someone watching it all on CCTV and taking bets on who hits who first.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12