Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dunnethead lighthouse

Quote Originally Posted by Moira View Post
    Are you always 3 years behind lol?
    Clive was here in March this year, so who's behind?

Very good he was too.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

I gotta get a diary! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    Clive was here in March this year, so who's behind?
    Err... would that be me then? I did a quick scan of this thread to see what I'd missed. "Clash-something" & "Guitar-zing" obviously confused me so I need to focus more when I try to tune into the Music Forum. I hope this doesn't mean I have been struck off the guest list.

Aberfeldy, Clive Carroll, Pete Price - who cares? You can't beat live music and every night at the Lighthouse is a great night. The venue is superb, the hosts always friendly and welcoming, what more can I say to redeem myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Moira View Post
    Err... would that be me then? I did a quick scan of this thread to see what I'd missed. "Clash-something" & "Guitar-zing" obviously confused me so I need to focus more when I try to tune into the Music Forum. I hope this doesn't mean I have been struck off the guest list.

Aberfeldy, Clive Carroll, Pete Price - who cares? You can't beat live music and every night at the Lighthouse is a great night. The venue is superb, the hosts always friendly and welcoming, what more can I say to redeem myself?
    You are still on the list but have not yet replied about this Sunday. You coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    You are still on the list but have not yet replied about this Sunday. You coming?
    I've PM'd you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123