Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Email delivery problem.

Default Email delivery problem.

why do my email notifications for CWS message board take a long time to be delivered? Is it a problem with c.org or is it my email settings? I have checked the settings and everything seems o.k.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

Snap me as well i am getting mail about 5 hours after a subscribed thread has been updated all my other forums emails notifications are coming through no problmes within a few mins of a topic being updated

My isp is eclipse if thats any use
    Give a child a hammer and the whole world becomes a nail

Quote Originally Posted by The Angel Of Death
    Snap me as well i am getting mail about 5 hours after a subscribed thread has been updated all my other forums emails notifications are coming through no problmes within a few mins of a topic being updated

My isp is eclipse if thats any use
    My isp is wanadoo.
    This email notification actually came through straight away. It seems to be notifications for the message board that are delayed.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

yea i got this one roughly 10 mins after it was posted as well
    Give a child a hammer and the whole world becomes a nail

Yup - got a message late last night notifiying of a PM which I had already looked at in the afternoon.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.