Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Should The Film Section Include TV?

Default Should The Film Section Include TV?

OK this was asked in the first thread to be situated here (hope you don't mind Shabbychic) but the question is gettin lost in there.

Does anyone wish the Film section to include TV?

I vote no - films only!

Talking

but you get made for tv films.

Quote Originally Posted by TRUCKER View Post
    but you get made for tv films.
    Och stir!!! Yep films get on TV but it is the film that is important! I think we would get bogged down wi allsorts if we started talkin about TV.

i agree i was just putting over a fact.

My view has already been expressed - I'd rather not have t.v. on board, although I can see the need for a television section somewhere else.

Actually I agree a separate TV section would be better, but thought a request for yet another catagory would be pushing it too far.

I don't watch soaps or reality TV, X factor or other things of that ilk. I watch things like Heroes, Bones, Fringe, and Burn Notice, but mainly documentaries and many of these could lead to interesting discussions.

I also watch a lot of films (mainly foreign) so I hope I can put my two-pence worth in here.

Quote Originally Posted by percy toboggan View Post
    My view has already been expressed - I'd rather not have t.v. on board, although I can see the need for a television section somewhere else.

I agree with percy with a section for t.v but would rather not have it in the film section

Absolutely and definitely no. People discuss various tv progs over on the general forum so no need for it to be discussed here. Thats my final word on the matter.