Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess what porshie he's out !

krieve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by porshiepoo
    You know what Icebox, I'm not gonna get into a long drawn out argument with you over this.
    I have my reasons for thinking the man should be locked up, and my reasons are not just based on the fact that he's naked (as you seem to think).
    You on the other hand feel you have reasons to insult me the way you did - fine!

I'm assuming, judging by your grammar that you're either very young or not so well educated, either way I won't waste any more time or effort with your ignorant comments.
    Why should he be locked up it is only natural?

tell me you must have spell check installed on your computer and what give you the right to tell me about my spelling andthanks for the bad rep you gave me so its you that goes round bad repping the orger ! .......

Quote Originally Posted by Fran
    Went to inverness today and was looking for the naked mannie and his girlfriend but unfortunately couldnt see them and it was dark when i left inverness. i will keep looking and if i see them i will take a photoe for you all!!!
    Did you manage to get a photo fran? keep it for yourself you can have him on the forum for your avatar..

Quote Originally Posted by ice box
    tell me you must have spell check installed on your computer and what give you the right to tell me about my spelling andthanks for the bad rep you gave me so its you that goes round bad repping the orger ! .......
    s'okay, I was only too glad to bad rep you, that's what it's there for. Just as I would be more than happy to good rep you should I see fit.
    As for being the infamous 'orger bad repper', grow up! If I leave rep - good, bad or indifferent - I leave my name.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Exactly krieve we were all born with no clothes on clothes is just an extra luxury that we have in life . Some poor countries dont even what clothes are .

s'okay, I was only too glad to bad rep you, that's what it's there for. Just as I would be more than happy to good rep you should I see fit.
    As for being the infamous 'orger bad repper', grow up! If I leave rep - good, bad or indifferent - I leave my name.
    No you dont and we all know it

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    Why should he be locked up it is only natural?

If I explain my reasons again I'm just gonna get accused of repeating myself.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Exactly krieve we were all born with no clothes on clothes is just an extra luxury that we have in life . Some poor countries dont even what clothes are .
    great grammer lol

Thumbs up

weyhey out the red and in the green lol

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    Did you manage to get a photo fran? keep it for yourself you can have him on the forum for your avatar..
    what a great idea angela , i hadn't thought of that!!!!!!!
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

You know what Icebox, I'm not gonna get into a long drawn out argument with you over this.
    I have my reasons for thinking the man should be locked up, and my reasons are not just based on the fact that he's naked (as you seem to think).
    You on the other hand feel you have reasons to insult me the way you did - fine!

I'm assuming, judging by your grammar that you're either very young or not so well educated, either way I won't waste any more time or effort with your ignorant comments.
    By the way iam dyslexic and you give all dyslexic people disrepute .

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS
    Pity the pathetic attention seeker didn't really catch a bus.
    LOL.. he did just that straight back to dornoch after being picked up by the police and driven to wick..he's determined i'll give him that wonder what field he's pitched his tent up in tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    wonder what field he's pitched his tent up in tonight..
    It must get cold in a tent at this time of year. I wonder whether he wears pyjamas.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSzin
    It must get cold in a tent at this time of year. I wonder whether he wears pyjamas.
    Ha ha i bet he does lovely big cotton ones with cosy toes on his feet. i really dont think hes butt naked in that tent..brrrrrr!

By the way iam dyslexic and you give all dyslexic people disrepute .
    IF that is true then of course I apologise for my comments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12