Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tattoos

Thumbs up Tattoos

Got a Tattoo done last week in Inverness at a place called 'tattoos while you wait ' guy called Calum Mcwilliam, have to say was excellent,made to feal at ease and tattoo was perfect and very reasonable in price too .

I'm having mine done on Saturday 7th March, see my previous thread on Calum Mcwiliam

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=66444

Have you got a picture of your new tat to share with us?
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Default tattoo

ye he's good ,havn't got any pics but it was a design with my kids names and the detail was brilliant, will be back to him for more .

Default tattooist

I take it 'Tattoos while you wait' is by appointment?? Where abouts is he based in Inverness?? I already have 5 tattoos but would like more.

my brother went to him a few weeks back
    his tattoo is amazing
    will try and post a pic
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

Quote Originally Posted by Feeona View Post
    I take it 'Tattoos while you wait' is by appointment?? Where abouts is he based in Inverness?? I already have 5 tattoos but would like more.
    He is by appointment but he can do walk-ins too if he is free. He's at 8 Creig St, Inverness, check out my previous post in this thread and you will see the link to his website

Default i got mine in Nairn

i got my 2 and my husband got 1 in nairn he is called true colours he was fantastic and very well priced.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Julia View Post
    I'm having mine done on Saturday 7th March, see my previous thread on Calum Mcwiliam

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=66444

Have you got a picture of your new tat to share with us?
    Have checked out your link Julia, I'm impressed, Calum seems to give one to one attention - am I right in thinking that? I've an idea of what I'd like but have n't seen anything like it or similar.
    PEACE LOVE LIGHT & HARMONY

Quote Originally Posted by anneoctober View Post
    Have checked out your link Julia, I'm impressed, Calum seems to give one to one attention - am I right in thinking that? I've an idea of what I'd like but have n't seen anything like it or similar.
    He does indeed give one-to-one attention, very thorough. I'm never going anywhere else.