Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Download Festival

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    Jeid I may be a plonker, a fruit, a bufty, and a member of the gay community, a tool and a fruit but I am not a tool!!

Kenneth. That doesn't make sense....

& surely "good indie music" is a complete oxy moron??

haha I was paraphrasing Grampa Simpson there from an episode of the Simpsons, The Stonecutter's episode I beleive!

I stick by my guns. I like my music!

Blaast you are a music nazi!! So are you saying I like bad indie music? Like Bright Eyes? You just implied Bright Eyes are bad. You make yourself sick. Also you have a horrible leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You leave Conor our of this. And my leg too for that matter.

I know the kind of stuff you listen to, I'm not going to out you in the internet though, I'm better than that!

still though, freak leg

are u still going to Belladrum btw?? Im really fancyin going. Must speak to u in TJs bout it

still though, freak leg

are u still going to Belladrum btw?? Im really fancyin going. Must speak to u in TJs bout it
    Definitely going to Belladrum. Just need to get a ticket from somewhere that doesn't charge an extortionate booking fee!

The line up is pretty good so far: Editors, Sons & Daughters, Dananananakyroyd, Healthly Minds Collapse, British Sea Power, Noah and the Whale, Kid Carpet, The Phantom Band.....

British Sea Power? I might go now.

i am severly tempted as well - when is it? the start of august?
    "you know and i know that we talk in circles most times"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12