Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: tan cabin

Default tan cabin

I know of 2 tan cabins in thurso, the buds n blooms one and the one on the conner of the main road near the traffic lights. Whats the difference between the two? and which one do you prefer if any?

been to both, essence's one has music and a spray of water, buds and blooms doesn't, price wise think both much and such, don't know why but I prefer tan cabin to essence, no particular reason but don't go that often only once or twice a year

Default tan cabin

I went to the essence's one today which i thought was much cleaner and nicer than the buds n blooms one, but wondered why it was not busy at a lunch time like the other. Wondered if there was a difference in the strength of the sunbeds and the overall tan after?

Essence offer a lashing service.
    Working On Behalf Of The Community!

just out of curiosity are there any lie-down sunbeds in caithness - if not in thurso are there any in wick?

there is sunbeds in the Thurso Swimming Pool.

Default Tanning cabin

Have a full size tanning cabin for sale if you have the room...and the cash ;-)
    Live the Life

If you are talking about light cabins to tan, then you are just ageing your skin. I have two friends, about 10 years older than me but that look 20 years older thanks to tanning beds et ilke. Their skin looks like saddle leather, thickened and wrinkled. and yet they still insist on ataining a nut brown hue that is obviously not induced by natural sun exposure. It can make you seriously ill and ages skin and all the while looks fake. so woiuldn't fake tan just be a better option?
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

The only time it's socially acceptable to admit you fake it regularly!
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.