Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Photos!

Default Pepper the sprocker..

wait for me!

my best side?

the 3!

Aww they are lovely!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

router Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ett23 View Post
    Hey router I love your snake. I've held a few in my trips to different places (zoos, wildlife parks) and always found them fascinating - not at all scary! I was a bit intimidated when I had a tarantula in my hand though - not sure I'd have one of them as a pet! I'd love a snake and so would my girls - one of them had a king snake round her neck last summer (and me too!) and loved it!!! Sadly we lead busy lives and are often away from home so that's why we choose not to have pets just now. We make do with wildlife parks and zoos (and pets at home!!).

You say you lead busy lives, well a snake makes a great pet. Undemanding for food. eg max amount is one mouse per week 2 depending on size of snake. The rest like cleaning if substrate is aspen bedding once every 4-5 weeks as long as you pick up the clumps daily. They only require handling for 10-15 mins 3 x a week, so hey keep it in mind, there's always a room for a snake.You get plenty on here.LoL

Fantastic creatures.

It is great to see so many happy and much loved pets.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

router Guest

Default african butterfly fish

very kindly gotten for me staff at pets at home.lovely fish though eating habits leave a bit to be desired,will only eat live crickets,not gotten from pets at home though you can get em online.

binbob Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jean View Post
    wait for me!

my best side?

the 3!
    so so lovely....thank u.

Quote Originally Posted by router View Post
    You say you lead busy lives, well a snake makes a great pet. Undemanding for food. eg max amount is one mouse per week 2 depending on size of snake. The rest like cleaning if substrate is aspen bedding once every 4-5 weeks as long as you pick up the clumps daily. They only require handling for 10-15 mins 3 x a week, so hey keep it in mind, there's always a room for a snake.You get plenty on here.LoL

Fantastic creatures.
    It's just as well my daughter doesn't go on this forum or she'd be reading this and saying "mum - can we have a snake - they're really easy to look after and don't take up a lot of time.....please, please, please?!!!"
    And my answer will still be the same as before - "No we're not having any pets!"

Here's my son's leopard gecko, Hobbes
    even easier to keep than a snake !
    Router, would love to see you butterfly fish in action, can bring some crix round !

Last edited by focus; 11-Feb-09 at 00:37.

router Guest

Love the Gecko.My daughter would love one she keeps going on about a lizard.
    By all means mate, the butterfly fish are quick and verocious when it comes to eating, ive seen them tear the crickets in half before swallowing.Send me a pm.

Heres another coupls of pics of Shredder.

router Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ett23 View Post
    It's just as well my daughter doesn't go on this forum or she'd be reading this and saying "mum - can we have a snake - they're really easy to look after and don't take up a lot of time.....please, please, please?!!!"
    And my answer will still be the same as before - "No we're not having any pets!"

It does help kids not to be afraid of snakes

Some gorgeous pets on this thread! Here's mine...

Jasper

Gizmo & Steve

Rosie
    Last edited by Sarah; 11-Feb-09 at 20:21.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Steve, Gizmo, Rosie
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Some more Jasper shots

~Sarah~

Lucky (he had catnip!):

~Sarah~

Rigsy:

~Sarah~

Breagha:

~Sarah~

Todd:

~Sarah~

Thumbs up

More fantastic photos Sarah! I am all aaaawwwwwed out!

If there are any comps for pets photos you should enter as you would win.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

binbob Guest

love them..like liz..all AWWWWWWWED out.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    More fantastic photos Sarah! I am all aaaawwwwwed out!

If there are any comps for pets photos you should enter as you would win.
    Thanks do you ever see those dogs and cats magazines? I've had photos printed in Your Dog, Your Cat and Dogs Today. In fact, Todd is in this months Your Dog
    ~Sarah~

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast