Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Photos!

Talking Pet Photos!

Here is some pics of pets. This first 2 is our cat Fintan Stack (Name from Father Ted) He is a big baby! Loves cuddles and getting petted!

This was one of his favourite places to sleep before we moved the computer! He loved lying there when i was playing games!

More to come.....
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

This is my old dog Ty, a very large lurcher. Rescued him from Balmore. He could not be near men as he had a fear of them as he was beaten by a man when he was a puppy. He was a lovely dog and had him for a while but then went to a new home with more space to run.

This was my partners Collie, called Glen. He is a lovely dog!! He stays with my partners ex because my partner was working and thought it wouldnt be fair staying in all day! But we do get him sometimes to look after and he is lovely!

I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Going to find some photos of my older pets and scan them on later! Have horses and things to come!

Would love to see other peoples pets!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Default cat

he is so cute.

Lovely photos of lovely animals Shelley.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

This was my horse Norton. Had him for about 6 years i think! He was awsome! a big baby and loved to throw me off after jumping! Think he thought it was fun! I do miss him!

Then this was not my horse but i loved him so much! This is Jeremy, he gave me so much confidence! He would do anything! Put a 4ft jump infront of him and he would be over it! I rode him in his last show and got 1st working hunter, 1st show jumping, 3rd dressage. Sadly Jeremy has passed. Tried to find a photo without me on him but no luck!

I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

This is my old dog Judy, she lives with my step dad. She is a bit crazy, always has been! This was her as a puppy! She was so cute! She is about 9 now i think! loves the beach!!

Sorry about the dodgy photo coming up. On the left there was our house rabbit Bonnie. She was a good rabbit! She was fully house trained. Then if you can see in the cage on the right that was one of my Degu's, he was called Thunder. Unfortunately both passed away but they were goot pets! Sadly they dont live forever!

I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Heres a pic of my chihuahua lol, no rat comments please or that his ears are too big!!!!! OK

Quote Originally Posted by babybunt View Post
    Heres a pic of my chihuahua lol, no rat comments please or that his ears are too big!!!!! OK
    OH MY GOSH! He is LOVELY! Look at his eyes! They are gorgeous!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Aww thanks v much, hes the love of my life (apart from my OH lol). Heres another wee pic. He is 10months old and weighs 8pounds.

Love your cat Shelley, he looks huge, what a gorge colour he is!!

Aw he is just lovely! I want one! But im sure a baby is enough for now! lol!

Yeah my cat is big! Lol! But he is really tall and long too! Everytime i open the fridge he comes running for a bit o chicken!! Spoiled...i think so!

He got a bit jealous when i had my son but he seems to be ok now. Just a bit of getting used to that he could not sit on my knee at the same time as me feeding my son! lol
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

This was my old dog Sam! A brilliant samoyed! He was so friendly and kept my feet warm at night in the winter! Sadly no longer with us but he was a happy dog in his days!

I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

They are all very beautiful! Thank you for sharing them with us
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

What a lovely assortment of pet pics.....................really beautiful happy looking lot. Nice to have them shared.

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    This was my horse Norton. Had him for about 6 years i think! He was awsome! a big baby and loved to throw me off after jumping! Think he thought it was fun! I do miss him!

Then this was not my horse but i loved him so much! This is Jeremy, he gave me so much confidence! He would do anything! Put a 4ft jump infront of him and he would be over it! I rode him in his last show and got 1st working hunter, 1st show jumping, 3rd dressage. Sadly Jeremy has passed. Tried to find a photo without me on him but no luck!

i remember Norton he was ace so was Jeremy & Roland do u remember him?
    "some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty.... i say u gunna drink that?"

Talking my staffy :)

Last edited by Connolly47uk; 08-Feb-09 at 18:31.

"some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty.... i say u gunna drink that?"

Quote Originally Posted by lildj View Post
    i remember Norton he was ace so was Jeremy & Roland do u remember him?
    Yeah i remember rolly! I was at Achalone in the days of Mel, big tramp, little tramp, bazz etc etc! Lol! I loved Chief!! He was the first pony i jumped, first pony i fell off! And percy was my baby! I meant to get back into horse riding last year but thats when i fell pregnant! maybe soon!

I love animals! They can be so funny!! I think me and the OH are thinking on a kitten to keep our cat company.
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Here are my family!(cont'd on next page)

My dog is called Benjy and my cats are Charly and Suzy. I have some better pictures of Benjy but my puter crashed recently and lost the pics I stored so will have to upload them again.
    Last edited by Liz; 08-Feb-09 at 19:48.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast