Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The Magnificent Seven

Anonymous Guest

Default The Magnificent Seven

One of you wonderful people gave me a hypertext link to a film web site once over. However, I have lost it. Sorry.
    Anyway the question is, in The Magnificent Seven, the young lad who wanted to join them; nobody could remember his name. That is until my mate produced a complete autobiography of Brad .... (I cannot remember his second name). The trouble is he was born in 1917 and The Magnificent Seven was made in 1960, which would make him 43 years old!! I have just typed in Google The Magnificent Seven and I do not recognise any names to fit the young lad. All help gratefully received.
    Paddy

God Guest

Default Um

You are talking about Brad Dexter. If you search from www.imdb.com you will be able to find out everything you want to know about Brad, The Magnificent Seven, or any other actor/film for that matter.

The youngrst one, a Mexican was played by Horst Bucholtz

Come to think of it I think the character he played was called Chico.
    How come I can remember that but I can't remember where I set my specs an hour ago? !!

I know one thing - Brad's deid, cos Charles Bronson's obituary the other day said the only one of the seven still alive is Robert Vaughan. Vaughan is about 70 himself. Ah'm no spring chicken masel.

Anonymous Guest

hehe, mag 7, not a patch on the original, but not bad for a remake.

Seven Samurai rulez!!!!