Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fundraising.

binbob Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    This is a superb Photograph of your Puppy. He is sooooo Cute.

That Photograph would be perfert for a Callendar and I for one would buy one. Who else would buy a Callendar with a Picture of Brodie on?

ME..ME ..ME AND DEFINITELY ME....start now ,please.

binbob Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    sure were Allsorts and Brodie has now had a change of clothes, a bit more masculine!

what else can i say...but AWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

'Ye thee folkth....therithe jutht didn't thuit me...................... cos' I'm a real live Dandy Doodle Boy...'

Aah, I can see a bit of his shaved tummy. He is such a lovely boy. A calender would be great. The John O'Groats Farmers did a calendar in aid of the hospice, very nice, dont know where it was printed. You could make one and sell it to friends etc and put them in Pets at home. goodluck.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

here's a pic of the boy himself on our journey home today at one of the many stops we had to make for him

top is only to keep his shaved belly warm and the pink one was the only one long enough to cover it!

What a great photo of Brodie, it's as if he's saying "Does my bum look big in this?" I'd certainly buy a calendar or two to help.

me too. I never got a calendar for this year yet
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Any update on Brodie, how is he? Are you going to make a Calendar?

Let us all know !!!

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

we were down on the beach today and it was his first off lead walk since coming back from edinburgh 2 weeks ago and he was going mad and even went into the sea which is a first for him, his wound still isn't healing properly but have vets again tomorrow to see about it!

we're heading off to Edinburgh next week, he's being admitted on the friday to be pre-op'd for Monday - he'll need to be put on anti seizure drugs and have blood tests to see if he needs just a top up of blood or a compete blood transfusion before the op then the op itself will be about 3-4 hours long so I'll be on tenterhooks on 2nd Mar!

Calanders seem a good idea but its a bit late in the year for doing one. I have looked at vistaprint and ordered 10 magnets (black t-shirt pic) just to see what they are like quality wise - I only had to pay for p&p!

While we really do appreciate the offers of help we have decided that we are going to fund it ourselves as we always had planned to do, but I may order some "Brodie" merchandise if demand is sufficient

All the luck in the world to you and Brodie.......I have a green candle to light for him on the 2nd..........green being one of the main healing colours. Keep your heart strong and your hopes high that Brodie will come through with flying colours......A good splodge in the sea will have helped his wound.

You will probably find Brodie merchandise will be in high demand, if needs be.

Hugs to you and your lovely doodlebug Brodie.

Default Brodie Merchandise - freebie!!!

well I got the magnets home this morning - they are just like a photo but are on magnetic rubbery/plastic stuff and are about 4x3" in size - similar to belows size.

As a thank you to those who have expressed their concern and support over Brodie, if you would like one please pm me your name and address and I'll post one/deliver one to you. I have 8 left so first come first served

I am so glad that Brodie enjoyed his dip in the sea. I am sure it made you smile.

I will be praying extra hard around the 2nd March and thinking of you as know how I would feel if it was one of mine.

We are all rooting for Brodie!
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Quote Originally Posted by binbob View Post
    what else can i say...but AWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

What breed of dog is he

he's an F2 (2nd generation) Goldendoodle (his grandparents on both parents sides would have been a poodle and a golden retreiver)
    Last edited by dragonfly; 20-Feb-09 at 14:59.

he's an F2 (2nd generation) Goldendoodle (his grandparents on both sides of his parents sides would have been a poodle and a golden retreiver)
    He is lovely

thanks! I think so too, but I'm a tad biased

Just read this thread - Good Luck for the 2nd! I'll be waiting for good news!!!
    Behold the turtle - he only ever gets anywhere by sticking his neck out...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234