Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fundraising.

If it were possible to have a reference number relating to Brodie`s bill with the vet and the address and postcode of the Vet dealing with the case I for one would be happy to make a donation directly.

Would a few local businesses have a collecting jar on the counter for donations to the Brodie fund perhaps?

Like your idea Binbob. If everyone gave a little it would soon mount up.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

If dragonfly agrees to us giving an donation or to set up a bag pack etc then I cant see the problem with that.

My friends wanted to help out with my Connies vet bill because we were struggling,I fail to see what the difference is here.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

I would never asked such a thing from others on a forum !

Quote Originally Posted by froal View Post
    If you could read all the posts, you will see that nobody has asked anybody for anything. People are offering to help out if they can, because this is a community forum, and sometimes it's nice to help each other out. There is also a much loved pet involved, and as we are a nation of pet lovers, of course a lot of us want to help.
    Obviously you don't want to help, which is fine, but maybe you shouldn't keep reading this thread if it doesn't interest you.

Froal I have sent you a PM. please respond to it accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by sandyr View Post
    Just re-read Dragonfly's last post and she indicates that she is willing to pay
    Sandyr, no disrespect to the rest of your post but I just want to set the record straight as it seems to be going way off track..........it is not a case of me being willing to pay it is a case of I will be paying for Brodies operation myself.

Quote Originally Posted by froal View Post

What is your problem?

Why cant you understand that at no time has Dragonfly asked for anyone to pay her vet bill.

Her "friends" want to help her just like mine did.

here's a pic of the boy himself on our journey home today at one of the many stops we had to make for him

top is only to keep his shaved belly warm and the pink one was the only one long enough to cover it!

binbob Guest

aww..lovely wee man..and still gorgeous.he looks good in pink...hope u are safely home.
    thinking of u all.

..Think he quite likes the top by the look on his face......good to see him cos' we've all been thinking about him.
    Tell you something, this little guy looks as if he intends hanging around for a very long time..liver problems or not!! Bless his little or not so little fluffy self.

Lovely photo of the darling Brodie.

Dragonfly pay no heed to those people who just don't, or won't, understand the situation.

Just to make it clear you have never asked any of us to help pay Brodie's vet bills.
    Your true friends here in Pets Corner want to help and that is an end to the matter!
    I am sure I speak for the others when I say we have taken Brodie to our hearts and truly want him to have the op and be well.

So please can all those folk who only have negative comments please go away!
    Dragonfly has enough to contend with just now.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

binbob Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Lovely photo of the darling Brodie.

Dragonfly pay no heed to those people who just don't, or won't, understand the situation.

Just to make it clear you have never asked any of us to help pay Brodie's vet bills.
    Your true friends here in Pets Corner want to help and that is an end to the matter!
    I am sure I speak for the others when I say we have taken Brodie to our hearts and truly want him to have the op and be well.

So please can all those folk who only have negative comments please go away!
    Dragonfly has enough to contend with just now.

DITTO...well put ,liz.

I second that, Binbob. Just kind folks wanting to help another in time of dire stress to help ease their burden. The kind of thing Caithness is famous for the world over!
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    here's a pic of the boy himself on our journey home today at one of the many stops we had to make for him

top is only to keep his shaved belly warm and the pink one was the only one long enough to cover it!

Why dont we just call it scarlet or cerise to make him feel less like a big girly.lol.

I cant get over how much he's grown.
    He appears to be all legs,just like my beardie.

I want to give him a big cuddle,he's gorgeous.

That is a fab photo of him in his wee coat - beat you were all glad to get home.

sure were Allsorts and Brodie has now had a change of clothes, a bit more masculine!

sure were Allsorts and Brodie has now had a change of clothes, a bit more masculine!

This is a superb Photograph of your Puppy. He is sooooo Cute.

That Photograph would be perfert for a Callendar and I for one would buy one. Who else would buy a Callendar with a Picture of Brodie on?
    Last edited by Kodiak; 08-Feb-09 at 20:53.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

haha, that wouldn't be a problem, you should see how many pics I have of my dogs - could have calendars for 2010-2020 and all with different photos!!!

haha, that wouldn't be a problem, you should see how many pics I have of my dogs - could have calendars for 2010-2020 and all with different photos!!!
    Now thats a brilliant idea,I'd buy one too.

Broadie is just so photogenic.

I will buy your very first Callendar that you produce, just pm me.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast