Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Taggart

Default Taggart

Can anyone tell me who produced Taggart?

Having trouble stalking Blythe Duff, need help (just kidding, I'm not really a stalker!!!)
    "People may say what they wish, but we are actually under no compulsion to listen." LJ, and I do so wholeheartedly agree!

Anonymous Guest

Taggart was conceived and written by Glenn Chandler, who is probably worth a Google search.

But if that brings you any closer to Blyth Duff, I am not an accomplice, OK?

Mike

God Guest

Default Go to

www.imdb.com

It is really a very good site. You can pretty much find out everything you wanted to know about any movie or series or actor. 10 out of 10.

An actor friend of mine who has been in 5 series of Taggart told me that the main or longest producer was Robert Love.... but it changes frequently
    Golach

Thanx... I was asking 'cause I'd looooove to have even just a walk-on (or die-on) part!!!
    "People may say what they wish, but we are actually under no compulsion to listen." LJ, and I do so wholeheartedly agree!