Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Brodie

Delighted for you all that everything went well. Here's to a speedy recovery for Brodie and some stress free time together for you all. Take care.

That's great new about the operation and really hope the next 3 days pass quickly for you and you see your baby soon. Loads of hugs and beaming that all went well today.

That is GREAT NEWS a speedy recovery for brodie now xxxxxxxxxx

Brilliant news, hopefully next 3 days will pass quickly for you Dragonfly.

Ana the surgeon called this morning to say that Brodie had good night and that he was up eating his breakfast and wagging his tail this morning.

They have taken another sample of his old incision wound for retesting for MRSA or another resistant bug but not unduly concerned about it

Thats good to hear

You will be having a lovely reunion in a couple of days

Really happy for you Dragonfly, may Brodie soon be running around again with his pal !

God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Ana the surgeon called this morning to say that Brodie had good night and that he was up eating his breakfast and wagging his tail this morning.

They have taken another sample of his old incision wound for retesting for MRSA or another resistant bug but not unduly concerned about it
    Thats a really good sign that he's eating his food so quickly after such a big op.
    the care he's getting sounds excellent,

Now remember give yourself a wee treat,even if its just a cup of tea somewhere because you'll be exhausted.

Big hugs from us three.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Sounds as if the sun is shining for you and Brodie.............and to have his waggy tail on so quickly is great. Lots of happy hugs to you all and as Cuddlepops says....treat time for yourself...that's an order.

Thumbs up

Really, really glad to hear that Brodie is recovering so well after his op. It is good of you to keep us updated.

Not long now before your family will be complete again.

Love and hugs to you all. xxx
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Delighted with the brilliant news about Brodie on our return from Edinburgh. Hope he recupartes well and is soon home where he belongs.

The healing candles must have helped my OH too, as he also had brilliant news today............no sign of further cancer cells and now on six monthly check ups!!

Looking forward to further updates on Brodie.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Great news indeed! Hope you aint too bored in that caravan Dragonfly. Now that hubby is there with you it will be so much easier, must have been tough with no one to speak to apart from Bailey.

Brodie will be receiving the best of care (at the best of costs of course) but the fact that he was up eating and wagging his tail this morning, what great indicators that he will be fine.

Now, what else can you get me in Ikea????

Brilliant news for you dragonfly and Poppet I am so happy for you, it must be a huge relief xxxxxx
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

What wonderful news! Sounds like the lovely Brodie is recovering nicely, I hope it continues.

Quote Originally Posted by poppett View Post
    The healing candles must have helped my OH too, as he also had brilliant news today............no sign of further cancer cells and now on six monthly check ups!!.
    What an uplifting thread -- more great news. All the best to you and OH, Poppett, to say you must be relieved is an understatement, I'm sure.

Delighted with the brilliant news about Brodie on our return from Edinburgh. Hope he recupartes well and is soon home where he belongs.

The healing candles must have helped my OH too, as he also had brilliant news today............no sign of further cancer cells and now on six monthly check ups!!

Isn't it just the best news that Brodie is on the mend..............So glad your OH is also on the road to recovery......the candles are still burning bright.

What wonderful news about your OH, poppett.

And great news that Brodie's doing so well - looking forward to hearing more about his recovery.

delighted about your news Poppett, must be such a releif for you both.

Just waiting on another update on Brodie this morning, just hope he's still going from strength to strength

todays update: -

he's continuing to make great progress, eating well and happy within himself, should be out of ICU tomorrow all being well and hopefully home on either Friday or Saturday

The tests they carried out on his wound at home came back as positive e-coli bug but they have cut the whole of the infected area out when doing op and are treating with appropriate antibiotics. Another swab has been sent off just to make sure it was all removed.

couldn't ask for better news
    Last edited by dragonfly; 04-Mar-09 at 11:31. Reason: updating with new info

Default todays update on Brodie

More good news about young Brodie................Well done to the vets and caring staff who have helped him through the fight of his life.

I bet you are feeling so relieved that he is marching through time and healing all the way. Your trip home with him will be very different, full of high hopes...despair and doubt having been dropped off along the way.
    Candles still lit....just for a little backup for everyone.

Dragonfly I am so chuffed that Brodie is going from strength to strength.

As Teenybash put so well, the journey home will be very different from the journey down.
    Will also be keeping the healing light and prayers going until he is completely better.
    Well done to the surgeon and veterinary staff. They have done a great job!

Poppett I am so glad to hear the great news about your OH. What a relief for you both.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast