Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Brodie

Great news Dragonfly, he is looking gorgeous as usual
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

That is brilliant news Dragonfly.

He is looking great and obviously enjoying his new found health.

Just have to to get the sodding insurance to pay out now.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Dragonfly, that light at the end of the tunnel is probably the reflection of the assortment of candles Teenybash and I lit for Brodie over the last months!

Lovely photo, glad he is getting on so well.

Just the insurance to sort out now (mafiasize them) and shake the money out of their fat pockets.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Talk about being a "Poser",you've got a right one there Dragonfly.He's a wee heart throb and he know's it.lol.Great news about his health so all you need know is Trix to give you a spell to get that insurance company to pay out.The candles worked .
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Well thats Brodie just about to turn 10 months old and to think 5 months ago I didn't think he would see 6 months old! He's completely drug free now but still on a special diet but its dried food now so makes it much easier than futering about with cans!

here's a photo of him having a rare quiet moment to himself, taken this afternoon - he was at groomers on Friday hence the smooth look :-)

this is his more normal look, much to Bailey's horror

its just so good to see him so lively now

What lovely photos and Brodie does look really, really well.

Any news of the insurance?

I've got to take it to the ombudsman myself, got the form on the PC but just haven't found the heart to fill it in yet - not sure what's keeping me from doing it but everytime I think of opening it up I swiftly move away.

I'll wait until OH is home from the rig and he can do it and then I'll alter it once he's done if need be

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Well thats Brodie just about to turn 10 months old and to think 5 months ago I didn't think he would see 6 months old! He's completely drug free now but still on a special diet but its dried food now so makes it much easier than futering about with cans!

here's a photo of him having a rare quiet moment to himself, taken this afternoon - he was at groomers on Friday hence the smooth look :-)

this is his more normal look, much to Bailey's horror

its just so good to see him so lively now
    Stunning Pics Dragonfly They are both looking fantastic Beautiful dogs
    X
    Its nice to be nice

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    I've got to take it to the ombudsman myself, got the form on the PC but just haven't found the heart to fill it in yet - not sure what's keeping me from doing it but everytime I think of opening it up I swiftly move away.

I'll wait until OH is home from the rig and he can do it and then I'll alter it once he's done if need be
    What a shame!

What fantastic photo's of your wee rascal.
    You've one wee smasher there.

As far as the form is concerned just do it,nothing ventured nothing gained.

Might make the insurance company think twice before they shaft someone else and they may not be as fortunate as yourself and be able to pay.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Would ya just look at the fella now!!!!! Gone is that 'wee look' he had in his eyes that said, 'I think am a little bit poorly Ma.'

Two sweethearts havin' fun in the sun...................

Quote Originally Posted by teenybash View Post
    Gone is that 'wee look' he had in his eyes that said, 'I think am a little bit poorly Ma.'
    absolutely Teenybash, its now more a case of those eyes saying "what mischeif can I get up to next"

had to give him a telling off today as he was watching the starlings with their babies at the feeders I have on the fence, he would watch intently for so long and then just run and jump at them!! caught him doing it 3 times!

Default fab photos

He looks so happy and well you wouldn't know what he put you all through to look at him. Great to see him enjoying being a puppy and having fun - even if mum has to tell him off sometimes...

Wonderful pix ..absolutely gorgeous.so happy to see brodie looking so well and happy.

Brodie and Bailey are sooo cuddly, I love their coats

Awe aint they just gorgeous ! great news Brodie is doing so well.
    Images of Spain can be seen at valspages.com

Default Nice Pics

They are a fine pair for sure. I am so glad that you were able to bring him back to full health and thank you for shareing with us.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Pleased to hear Brodie has recovered so well. Bailey must be pleased to have his companion back to full strength.

Get that form downloaded and filled in gal........... if you don`t ask you don`t get and that insurance crowd need a good seeing to. Worst they can say is "no", that lets you question "why not". Let battle commence.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Quote Originally Posted by poppett View Post
    Pleased to hear Brodie has recovered so well. Bailey must be pleased to have his companion back to full strength.

Get that form downloaded and filled in gal........... if you don`t ask you don`t get and that insurance crowd need a good seeing to. Worst they can say is "no", that lets you question "why not". Let battle commence.
    filled in the form last night after signing off the internet so just needs some tweaking to make it read right before sending it off

as for Bailey being pleased about Brodie.............I wouldn't quite agree, poor boy gets attacked all the time Carasmam will be able to tell you about him hanging off it neck and tail when all Bailey wanted was to lie in peace

Yes, I turned round to see Brodie taking Bailey for a backwards walk by his poor tail !! Bailey is such a sweetheart putting up with his puppy nonsense, though you forget Brodie is still a pup because he is the same size as Bailey. Both lovely good natured dogs, who we could just imagine snuggling into, they are sooo soft

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011