Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dangleberries

Default Dangleberries

Dangleberries, Assembly Rooms, Wick, Saturday 7th February at 7.30pm contact Blackstairs Lounge for tickets

Should be a good night. About time that we had some good live music up in caithness thanks to Ryan at the blackstairs. Hope he has many more bands booked to come up.

Smile

Yep, we have our tickets...looking forward to it........weather permitting!
    Caring people, caring for your animals......highlandpetcare.co.uk

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.

They were fantastic - well done to Ryan for organising the night

Thats an awful name for a fine band http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=dangleberries

What a great night ! Heard that Ryan has Stone Roses tribute band coming up soon so that should be good night out too.

Talking Dangleberries

Cracking night, good to see everyone in the hall giving it yahoo.
    I kent his faither

Default Sergeant

Howcome there hasn't been a single mention about the Assembly Rooms sell out on Friday night passed for young Glenrothes band, Sergeant?

Their name doesn't begin 'The' so...by Caithness rules that should make them quite good, right?

why don't you use your initative and begin a thread about Sergeant yourself??????? I can only comment on the Saturday night Dangleberries performance as I was not present at Sergeant