Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: A Guidance note for Reputations

knightofeth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    It is sad but true but I love my bunnies and I think every bunny should have a happy life and not be left forgotten in a hutch and fed twice a week so If I can help anyone out I will, it may be in 6 months time someone needs it and does a search so if I post it, it is there for them when they need it, any post that helps someone out or just gives someone a smile or a bit of support or even a deep in depth thought provoking discussion is a post worth being on the forum I think!
    Yes I would agree with that.

knightofeth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    are you going to give all of us that are bad at spelling and grammer a lesson???????
    No I wasn't planning on giving you all a grammar and spelling lesson. For one thing I'm not great at grammar! But at least I try. You all managed to find this website so I'm sure you can all find an appropriate site that could help you out, if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by knightofeth
    No I wasn't planning on giving you all a grammar and spelling lesson. For one thing I'm not great at grammar! But at least I try. You all managed to find this website so I'm sure you can all find an appropriate site that could help you out, if you wish.
    A bit harsh that posting!!

Poll now set up as requested.

unicorn Guest

Saveman the orgers hero again !!! yayyy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saveman
    Poll now set up as requested.
    Thanks saveman..

krieve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by knightofeth
    Well sorry i won't be looking for a site to help me with my grammar, my spelling is not usually bad so i think i will live with it and if you don't want to just add us bad spelling and gramme users to your ignore list, it is entirely up to you.

knightofeth Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    Well sorry i won't be looking for a site to help me with my grammar, my spelling is not usually bad so i think i will live with it and if you don't want to just add us bad spelling and gramme users to your ignore list, it is entirely up to you.
    I wont be adding you to my ignore list. I was just giving you a cheeky reply to your cheeky question :P I don't see how that is harsh.

Icanusuallyputupwiththelackofcapitalisationaslonga seachsentenceisfinishedoffcorrectlysoatleastiknoww heretotakeabreather
    butit'stheuseoftxtspkwhchgtsonmynrvsandjustthegene rallackofanyeffortincomposingapstwhichislegiblebut thenithinkedukashuntodayistoblame...

unicorn Guest

The only bit I found at all difficult to read was education I stumbled on that!

youdontknowhowharditwastotype!!!!!

unicorn Guest

It is just not a natural way for the brain and fingers to work at all!!! Well done..

Quote Originally Posted by MadPict
    Icanusuallyputupwiththelackofcapitalisationaslonga seachsentenceisfinishedoffcorrectlysoatleastiknoww heretotakeabreather
    butit'stheuseoftxtspkwhchgtsonmynrvsandjustthegene rallackofanyeffortincomposingapstwhichislegiblebut thenithinkedukashuntodayistoblame...

Txt talk can be a little annoying but i would not complain..

we llofcour setheo therproblem isthatsom epe oplejustp utallthesp ace sinthewron gplaceandthe nitreallymes sesupyoura bilitytodecy pherwhatitis the yaretrying tosa y

krieve Guest

g o o d o n e m a d p i c t l o l

unicorn Guest

Now that was way more difficult to read oooo dizzy brain....

Quote Originally Posted by MadPict
    we llofcour setheo therproblem isthatsom epe oplejustp utallthesp ace sinthewron gplaceandthe nitreallymes sesupyoura bilitytodecy pherwhatitis the yaretrying tosa y
    i t ' s n o t t h a t b a d m a d p i c t c o m e o n .

You remembered your full stops and commas i see lol

Quote Originally Posted by ice box
    You remembered your full stops and commas i see lol

Me ....thought i would make an effort.

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    Me ....thought i would make an effort.
    A least someone is going too lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456