Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Colorado - Blast from the Past

Thumbs up Colorado - Blast from the Past

For those that will remember the old Colorado or more recently Geordie Jack and the Jacks 'jackstheband' is worth a look on YouTube.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_vQpzm...eature=related

Certainly brings back some memories.

OMG I remember them I do miss live music here.
    Images of Spain can be seen at valspages.com

Thank you so much for posting the link. I had a wonderful trip down memory lane......... was at Wembley in 88.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Who could forget them Davy Duff on steel guitar (what a loss ) Geordie Jack, Dado Duncan ,Gordon Davidson and Sandy Bottly Mackay on Drums
    great times they were ,many a great night well spent
    Its nice to be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Anne x View Post
    Who could forget them Davy Duff on steel guitar (what a loss ) Geordie Jack, Dado Duncan ,Gordon Davidson and Sandy Bottly Mackay on Drums
    great times they were ,many a great night well spent
    I didn't get into them until the late Willie Anderson was the drummer and Davy Duff had left, so I enjoyed the videos of the old setup.

Default Colorado-Blast from the Past

That was greattttttttt listening to them again, so i ended up clicking on somemore songs, ended up with boxcar willie singing "Saddest song in the world" omg what is it about country music that makes you end up greetin, lol so off i went and had a cuddle with hector the cat.

Default Colorado

Geordie Jack has a DVD out called Looking Back which covers from the early days up to the more recent events. I bought it last year at the Country Music Festival in Halkirk -- It is very good and all proceeds are being donated to the "Davy Duff Tapes for the Blind". It is produced in a limited edition by Ross Productions. You can possibly buy a DVD if you contact Geordie Jack, I think he lives down around the Golspie area.
    It is worth buying and is guaranteed to bring back a lot of memories

Quote Originally Posted by stewart4364 View Post
    Geordie Jack has a DVD out called Looking Back which covers from the early days up to the more recent events. I bought it last year at the Country Music Festival in Halkirk -- It is very good and all proceeds are being donated to the "Davy Duff Tapes for the Blind". It is produced in a limited edition by Ross Productions. You can possibly buy a DVD if you contact Geordie Jack, I think he lives down around the Golspie area.
    It is worth buying and is guaranteed to bring back a lot of memories
    it is excellent they have a page on Bebo called The Jacks all there material is on there to purchase
    Its nice to be nice

Default Colorado - Blast from the Past

Glad to hear you all enjoyed the trip down memory lane - I'm sure there are a few of you that also remember that old bit of road at Dunbeath during the video clip of 'Driving my Life Away'.

All the best

Default colorado

remember the dances at canisbay hall with colorado

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

haha good to watch them back in the day, didn't realise the steel chappy sang the lead as well though.......

good to see Geordie & Dado in a younger form, Geordie just needs some more filler these days.

I played with them for a while & the craic was good aye albeit not really my scene, line dancing & people dressed as cowboys & indians double take at 1st I'm afraid. Good fun though

some of the other videos are pretty cools as well.

Chobbers, I've seen you dressed as a cowboy many a time, with all your boots and hats!! Anyway isn't the hobbits dance just like linedancing? ;-)))
    All the world's a stage and we are merely players . . . . .
    For more visit: http://www.studiograff-photo.co.uk

13. Default

I was invited to play at a private party with Geordie's sons, Kevin and Trevor, just before Christmas. Not the kind of stuff I play everyday, but it was a good laugh, and I heard some interesting stories from the past.

Lyle

Quote Originally Posted by Deemac View Post
    Chobbers, I've seen you dressed as a cowboy many a time, with all your boots and hats!! Anyway isn't the hobbits dance just like linedancing? ;-)))
    I hope you are not going to mention his secret webpage are you?
    www.chobbersdoesparisinthelighthouse.com
    I would never post that link