Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: NoExitWound - Updates

Default NoExitWound - Updates

Well folks, we have been quiet for the last while, but back to make noise again now. hope you've all had a good festive season.

updates updates updates indeed.

Any random orgers from Glasgow, We are playing a venue in the WestEnd, called the Captains Rest this Thursday (22ndJan) With The Gen lads. Our first venture out of Caithness as a band. Must say we are all getting the butterflys in our tummys now. Can't wait.

And for our Thurso lovelys, We are playing Y Not with The Gen lads and our pals Failed The Hero (24thJan) Can't wait. Got some new stuff to play aswell. So looking forward to that I must admit. Shall be banter indeed.

And just the other day we got even more excellent news regarding a competition we entered recently.

Central Sound Studios in Glasgow were advertising for bands to send demos in and win a free weekend recording there.
    It was judged on Sunday 18th January and we were delighted to find out we won the studio time!

We also plan on releasing a single in the not too distant future so watch this space.

spaces to watch are as follows.

www.myspace.com/noexitwound

www.bebo.com/NoExitWoundMusic

uk.youtube.com/NoExitWoundUK
    Last edited by zebedy; 20-Jan-09 at 00:40. Reason: my spelling is terrible.
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Good stuff dude! Shall have to see if I can pop down on the 24th!

Congrats on winning the studio time!
    Still hopeful to be able to make some money off my autographed CD one day!

Awrabest, dudes. Studio time is indeed a good prize to receive. Use it wisely.

And let us know how you get on at the Captain's Rest. Yon place was one of the worst places to play in Glasgow (tiny). It's had a re-fit - new PA, desk and so on - so be sure to explain what it's now like. It wasn't once called the Captain's Arrest for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    Awrabest, dudes. Studio time is indeed a good prize to receive. Use it wisely.

And let us know how you get on at the Captain's Rest. Yon place was one of the worst places to play in Glasgow (tiny). It's had a re-fit - new PA, desk and so on - so be sure to explain what it's now like. It wasn't once called the Captain's Arrest for nothing

Cheers Pepsi.

Yeah, it's a tiny venue but looks good since it has had a makeover, personally I love small gigs, just more fun to play.

We shall let you know what it's like once we have played it.
    Pictures of you, litter my floorboards.

There will be plenty video blogs Pepsi biy, No worries. (Y)

and thanks.
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism