Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Name for the .org pub

I cannot be enticed by olives! The cheek!

Default Name for the .org pub

Now look ere you lot, it should be called "Highlander's Arms" lol after all i was the first to pour a drammie to the orger's earrrrrrrrs ago. lol now come on you lot back me up, div yea no mind the wee \-/ drammies highlander gave out lol

I must have missed out on that round!

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    A great idea Teenybash, but "celeb's? I dont think so, Jox an his groupies maybe, but remember we have a top of the range Juke Box, and its free
    http://www.bobforrest.com/JukeBox.htm
    I agree golach ... forgot about the top of the range juke box we have! Just us regulars and friends and the "celebs" can slum it in the night club!

Quote Originally Posted by wifie View Post
    I cannot be enticed by olives! The cheek!
    Who are you kiddin' wifie! Of course you can be enticed by olives! What kind would you like us to buy for the opening night then? Might even splash out and buy a few nice wee scones

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    div yea no mind the wee \-/ drammies highlander gave out lol
    Highlander...'at was the problem, wee drammies \-/, we lek em beeg \~/. quarter gills
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by laguna2 View Post
    Who are you kiddin' wifie! Of course you can be enticed by olives! What kind would you like us to buy for the opening night then? Might even splash out and buy a few nice wee scones
    We'll have the olives specially flown in from the finest olive groves and I'll even treat you to a batch of my delicious home made scones....how will that do.......is that enough enticement..................

Quote Originally Posted by teenybash View Post
    We'll have the olives specially flown in from the finest olive groves and I'll even treat you to a batch of my delicious home made scones....how will that do.......is that enough enticement..................
    Oooo Teeny, no answer from wifie! Surely she has not been enticed away by offers of celeb guests ......

Wifie - we will even provide jam and cream for your scones

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234