Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Getting to know you

Default Getting to know you

One of my favorite hobbies is getting know people and meeting new folks.
    Since i am relatively new to the org i would welcome you to get to know me and others (that's if you want to of course)

Or maybe as we choose screen-names its the alias we go under to hide who we really are.
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    One of my favorite hobbies is getting know people and meeting new folks.
    Since i am relatively new to the org i would welcome you to get to know me and others (that's if you want to of course)

Or maybe as we choose screen-names its the alias we go under to hide who we really are.
    Well my screen name is my name! Hi im Shelley! lol.

What do u want to know?
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Default Gettig to know you

Hi I am also new to the Org I like meeting new people and find it quite good fun having log in names, sometimes I can work out whos who. So carry on Orging everyone

My screen name is my real name too.... I think we are of the minority though
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Yeah i dinna like to keep myself a secret! Then if i ever meet somebody random and say who i am...they might know me from the Org!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Invisible,
    I am in the same boat, well not actually a boat, I'm in Upper Lybster, if you are within walking distance perhaps you would like to drop round for a cuppa, pm me if you do.

Firstly can I suggest stopping by the Org chat-room - especially on a Sunday night. There is a very informal quiz from 8.30pm which usually runs for an hour or so, but afterwards a number usually in to chat and they're very welcoming to newcomers.

Secondly I can highly recommend the Orger nights out if you want to meet some of the others in real life. I've been on a number of Thurso ones and have not met a bad Orger yet !

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    Firstly can I suggest stopping by the Org chat-room - especially on a Sunday night. There is a very informal quiz from 8.30pm which usually runs for an hour or so, but afterwards a number usually in to chat and they're very welcoming to newcomers.

Secondly I can highly recommend the Orger nights out if you want to meet some of the others in real life. I've been on a number of Thurso ones and have not met a bad Orger yet !
    u aint met me yet Bob! i will be yer favorite when u do!!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Unhappy bad bad bad..

bad whose bad i,m bad.lol...and would love to go to a orger evening..in wick..

My user name is my real name too. The next wick orger night is the last thursday of the month in wetherspoons 7pm or 7.30pm, the big table as you go in the door.We would love to see you there.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Im gonna get a t-shirt saying I'm Invisible on it. so youll know who i am
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore