Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The Oldest Rocker In Town....

Default The Oldest Rocker In Town....

An 82yr old Metalhead....on yersel mannie \m/...dunt dunt duh...dunt dunt duh duh...dunt dunt duh dunt duh duh

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7826717.stm

Excellent!! Great taste in music that man has..Age is only a number.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7513058.stm This guy is just a youngster in comparison

Quote Originally Posted by A9RUNNER View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7513058.stm This guy is just a youngster in comparison
    brilliant...a mad metal monk...classic!

Smile

GIZMO that has to be my favouritest post ever!!cheerz min!!

Fantastic. He's got some textbook lp's there.

Surely this gives hope to metal veterans like the gunslinger!
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    An 82yr old Metalhead....on yersel mannie \m/...dunt dunt duh...dunt dunt duh duh...dunt dunt duh dunt duh duh

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7826717.stm
    Will we be like that i wonder and before you say it yes i will be there before you

I certainly think i'll go that way..what do ye reckon Giz ...will pultney hoose allow converted marshall amp commodes!! haha
    Last edited by zappster; 18-Jan-09 at 15:50. Reason: spelling

"Its the rhythm in it you know" thats one way to describe it!!!.
    Wish he was my grandad,would have a rare time in the pub discussing Iron Maidens back catalog, oh and of course saxon!!

Quote Originally Posted by zappster View Post
    I certainly think i'll go that way..what do ye reckon Giz ...will pultney hoose allow converted marshall amp commodes!! haha
    was saying that to my bruv and he was e same he said we will all be in there music blaring and still telling giz Poison are crap

Quote Originally Posted by youoldduffer View Post
    was saying that to my bruv and he was e same he said we will all be in there music blaring and still telling giz Poison are crap
    Oi...shut it, they may not be able to play their instruments very well, they might be sloppy live and Brett Michaels can't sing worth a poo, but they have some damn good catchy songs in their repotoir, although their musical output of late has been somewhat shocking, they should just stick to being a nostalgia act.

Quote Originally Posted by zappster View Post
    Aye i'll be right there with you mate, blasting out Manowar at 11 and slevering on ma shoes, i wonder if you can create a circle pit with Zimmer frames?

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Aye i'll be right there with you mate, blasting out Manowar at 11 and slevering on ma shoes, i wonder if you can create a circle pit with Zimmer frames?

we would be proper metal then