Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Co-op thurso

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Co-op thurso

Just in case anyone wasn't aware, the Thurso Co-op will be closing at 6pm on Saturday 17th Jan for refurbishment and reopening on Thursday 22nd Jan at 8am.

are they having a small party for their reopening ?? its the big co-op down town in thurso thats closing not the spring park 1
    Last edited by Mr P Cannop; 14-Jan-09 at 19:44.

Im quite glad that the Coop is getting refurbished!! I always found it very dull in there, isles far too high and squashed together! Maybe it will be a bitty brighter!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

The Co-op might be closed but the Post Office inside will still be open. This just in case there are any .orgers like me who need to collect their Pension.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    The Co-op might be closed but the Post Office inside will still be open. This just in case there are any .orgers like me who need to collect their Pension.
    Pension Kodiak....i would never have thought!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

I Know Mrs Kodiak says I am only 8 Years old, but that she says is my Mental age. Unfortunately I am now a OAP and I collect my Pension every Monday.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    Im quite glad that the Coop is getting refurbished!! I always found it very dull in there, isles far too high and squashed together! Maybe it will be a bitty brighter!
    Wait until you see it finished and you will be wishing it was the old way lol

dont know what i am going to do without the coop for that few days, i know tesco is there but not to keen on it to be honest.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    dont know what i am going to do without the coop for that few days, i know tesco is there but not to keen on it to be honest.
    go to the one in spring park

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post

Or give Lidl a try, you never know you might like it.

Edgar Allen Poe