Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Advice Please

Unhappy Advice Please

I've bought tickets for the Pink concert in Aberdeen (in April) through a web site called "Book Me Tickets" and now I'm panicking a bit. Has anyone ever heard of or used them to get tickets from?

I've personally not used them but to be honest there are just heaps of ticket booking agencies, they seem to be just one of the norm! When did you book your tickets? They usually post them out as soon as they are printed, most of mine arrive a good few weeks prior to the gig. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Jeeze, £95 a ticket!! Is that the going rate for a gig these days?
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

It depends on when the tickets are released to the vendor. I've been to gigs where i've not gotten them through the door til less than a week before the show.

I think so long as you have some kind of reference number for your booking you should be fine.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich