Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Deal" or "No Deal"

Thumbs up "Deal" or "No Deal"

Do u watch it??

I think it is a good game, i'm addicted to it now watch it everyday if i can!!

I felt so sorry for Geordie the other night, he ended up leaving with £20 and he has been there for so long!!

I'm addicted to it too!! I always feel sorry for them when they don't get much. The episode with Geordie was really weird - he didn't seem himself at all. It was a shame as he was always so helpful at giving advice out to the others. I really wanted him to do well.

Now I've figured out how the game works I think its fab. Good to see Noel Edmonds back on telly.....I think...
    Ashley Giles - the thinking man's Shane Warne.

My mum and my mate watch it the whole time, they were on about how great it was so I watched it one day..What a load o crap(IMHO).... There's no skill involved, it's soooo boring..I dont know how folk can watch it day after day..
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

I watch it everyday and i'm gutted if i miss it

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    My mum and my mate watch it the whole time, they were on about how great it was so I watched it one day..What a load o crap(IMHO).... There's no skill involved, it's soooo boring..I dont know how folk can watch it day after day..
    I agree there's no real skill involved but that doesn't stop it from gripping youwhen you watch - it's a bit different from your usual game format so thumbs up!

Default sorry

I stumbled across this load of dross by accisent. Sorry but it has to be NO deal. Not the Noel that I once knew

Quote Originally Posted by moose and Lindsay
    Do u watch it??

I think it is a good game, i'm addicted to it now watch it everyday if i can!!

I felt so sorry for Geordie the other night, he ended up leaving with £20 and he has been there for so long!!
    geordie backstabbed the whole lot of the no deal ,team in the paper the other day ,

Quote Originally Posted by pedromcgrory
    geordie backstabbed the whole lot of the no deal ,team in the paper the other day ,
    Do you watch it then Pedro?
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

I did hear that, but i never read it!!

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    I watch it everyday and i'm gutted if i miss it
    I'm not home from work in time to watch it on Channel 4 but have found out its repeated each night on more4 on sky (channel 165) at 18:10

Idont like it but the other two are addicted,majority rules in this house.
    Much rather play on the computer anyway

Thumbs up deal or no deal

deal or no deal is great, i know there's no skill involved but it's interesting watching them using different game plans that don't usually work.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    Do you watch it then Pedro?
    i enter the free prize draw every day worth entering, its ok i guess different

Worth watching to see the difference between people who are happy to take a few grand and those who let greed take over. One contestant stated that she needed about £15,000 to pay for her daughter's wedding. She was offered £30,000 , then let greed take over and walked with only £4,000

Interesting also to see so many people accept poor offers from the banker when the odds are even money. This back-fired on the banker the other day when he offered £5000 when the £20000 box was still among the last two boxes. Thankfully the lady chose to go on and was rewarded with odds of 3/1 on an even money shot. Mr Banker needs to go back to bookmaking school!!

i enter the free prize draw every day worth entering, its ok i guess different

Do you do it through the website? I have tried this loads of times but each time I get told I havent been successful on this occassion!

Does it take long to get through?

Quote Originally Posted by girnigoe
    Do you do it through the website? I have tried this loads of times but each time I get told I havent been successful on this occassion!

Does it take long to get through?
    i through website you get max of 30 trys in that i get in roughley 6 till the 30 keep trying even before show starts etc im going to win soon lol

Seen it for the first time last weekend. Entertaining but a bit random.
    You get what you give

Deal. This is definately one of the better game shows on t.v. at the moment. At least you only have to answer one question, albeit you are asked the same question about four times, "Deal or no deal". I guess it's just the chance you take with the boxes. But greed can take over.

i through website you get max of 30 trys in that i get in roughley 6 till the 30 keep trying even before show starts etc im going to win soon lol
    Hope you get lucky and if you win you can take all the orgers out for a drink or maybe just me..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast