Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weather

Hi Tom,
    Unfotunately not, i am just a self taught weather geek as it affects what i wear to work lol, would love to visit a met station one day, one of the main ones but i can't see that happening lol, thank you and glad i can keep the interest of someone 'in the trade'

Ready for more lessons when you have the time, or something good to watch.

Thankyou
    Kas
    Away with the birds

No prob kas, will keep an eye out for a good chart to use, don't suppose you want wind again so something else? give me some suggestions

I do not really care, you are the teacher, however suggestions from me would be air temps at sea level and rainfall to start. However wind again would also be useful.

Cheers
    Away with the birds

Quote Originally Posted by kas View Post
    I do not really care, you are the teacher, however suggestions from me would be air temps at sea level and rainfall to start. However wind again would also be useful.

Cheers
    Ok i'll take a good look this evening when my favourite charts come out, will do some wind, maybe with a slightly harder chart than this last one and if you feel up to it i'll add in the temps
    I'll do it for 5 days again so you can see the diference between a 5 day and a one day forecast and how it can change again

i'll start another thread on it with it being slightly diferent this time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12