Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gardening forum.

Thumbs up Gardening forum.

As a very keen gardener I thought it might be a good idea if there was a gardening forum on the message board. Don't know if there are any keen gardeners among us, but if there are then perhaps we could share Q's & A's with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by 2little2late
    As a very keen gardener I thought it might be a good idea if there was a gardening forum on the message board. Don't know if there are any keen gardeners among us, but if there are then perhaps we could share Q's & A's with each other.
    Great i just love gardening and i cant wait for spring

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    Great i just love gardening and i cant wait for spring
    Yeh angela i see u have a big garden in front of your house must take alot of time to keep it so tidy and blooming .

I'm a keen gardener so I'd love a gardening thread.
    Can anyone start by telling me the best place to buy compost in bags up here? I've tried making my own several times but no matter what I do it just seems to end up as smelly mush, , not quite how Allan Titchmarsh says it should look!!!!!!!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Default gardening forum

hi porshipoo best place at the moment is coop 2 big bales for £6. and it is really good compost we used it in our polytunnel last year but this year are using organic we have sourced.
    hope this helps

2little2late..think i may of bad repped you instead of good repped , sorry slip of the finger, its a good idea.
    computer says no ........

Smile Gardening forum

Great idea, was wondering how many of you had snowdrops blooming just now. Early I know, but I've had them since mid January.

Quote Originally Posted by janette
    Great idea, was wondering how many of you had snowdrops blooming just now. Early I know, but I've had them since mid January.
    No sign of any snowdrops in my garden yet.
    And the best compost i've used is the bags out of the coop.

Quote Originally Posted by ice box
    Yeh angela i see u have a big garden in front of your house must take alot of time to keep it so tidy and blooming .
    I've seen your front garden too Angela..it's lovely...it must keep you really busy..
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2little2late
    I see your wish has been granted..i notice a new gardening forum now on the board...thanks Niall..Angela..maybe you could share all your gardening tips with us..

krieve Guest

Its a great idea i love gardening when i get the chance .

I would like to have a nice garden but don't know where to start..hopefully I will get a few tips on here now.

Default Gardens

You can use my garden for practical demonstrations. I`ll look forward to it.

well i have made a post in the gardening bit, if anyone wants to help me out? lol
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

BRILL IDEA.join you in the forum,Luv gardening .find it so relaxing.Dont no many plants proper names so I hope.someones good at descriptions

Smile

Thanks for the forum. I'm in my element now.

Quote Originally Posted by porshiepoo
    I've tried making my own several times but no matter what I do it just seems to end up as smelly mush,
    I think you have done an ok job at making it then, it's supposed to have a ripe smell if done properly.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by partygirl
    is that the one with lots of trees,and a cuple of benches???
    No trees sorry but i do have a garden bench and a fantastic patio that i did myself..trees block out to much light.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    I would like to have a nice garden but don't know where to start..hopefully I will get a few tips on here now.
    You can always start with your grass, unless your lawn is very new, scarify and spike now. Clear any leaves as in damp weather they can harbour fungus underneath and you'll end up with a yellow lawn.
    Do you have any borders in your garden connie?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast