Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lorry Bombs

gordon the moron Guest

Default Lorry Bombs

Re: UN lorry bomb.
    I am sick to death of these idiots killing people.
    They have no sense of what is right or wrong; only 'There is one god and Mohamed his prophet'.
    If you or I, get in their way then we are not only legitamate targets but they believe they have a duty to 'kill the infidel'.
    Well, it might not happen tomorrow or next year but its going to come, where any practicing moslem, will have a fortnight to leave the country or 'Insh'alla' he will become a legitamate target.!
    If we don't do it the Americans will.
    And on this occasion I agree with them.

Gordon

Default islam

This,of course, is how the human race progresses....

jjc Guest

Gordon,

You can't tar every Muslim with the same brush.

It isn't a religious thing that makes some people decide that the Koran calls on them to kill. It isn't a religious thing that makes some 'Catholics' decide that all Protestants must die. It isn't a religious thing that makes some 'Protestants' decide the same about Catholics.

Let's face it. There are just some people who are wired wrong. They need to hate somebody, to kill somebody, to degrade somebody. They might hide behind their religion, or their government, or their race, even their favourite football team. They might not bother to hide at all. But don't be fooled into thinking that they are truly following the belief they claim to be.

Don't be blinded by the few into hatred of the many.

I absolutely agree with you jjc.

Gordon the situation in Iraq is something which you or I will never understand! To tar everyone with the same brush is quite frankly bigotted rubbish. Youa re clever enough to know better

Here we go again arguing over a word that over all the years of so called humanity has caused more death in this world than any thing else RELIGION..... no matter which one is right or wrong.... we will never agree on this subject......So I am glad I am a declared agnostic and am sitting on the fence
    Golach

jjc is is right.
    In any walk of life there are extremists, whether they be religious or just plain football hooligans. They procaliam they follow some religion or football team or even political organisations when in fact they only use these as a smokescreen to cover thier own evil intentions.
    Which inturn make us prejudice towards the vast majority of people who are peacful and law abiding.

Islam and other religions like it are religions of peace, not of war.

The Muslim men who think it is an honour to die for a 'worthy cause' and cause destruction, death and chaos have probably been brain washed into thinking such things... and believing it.

We mustn't let the people doing the brain washing affect us by making us believe that that's all their religion is about.

(here's an example:
    Muslims that were calling of a jihad in Baghdad were brainwashed into thinking that it was the right thing to do - because a jihad is a war to fight for what was right. Saddam Hussein was wrong, was he not? Wrong in so many ways! Would it be right to declare a jihad because one of the most evil men in the world was overthrown? I think not!)

God Guest

Default What

about the poor people of Iraq who were being bombed every day. Dont forget there has been numerous civillian casulties. Its easy to forget about these people because it is not in our face every day. Remember its not all one sided.

Default lorry bomb

Why should Iraq have any affection for the UN?
    The UN was responsible for the oil embargo that, many Iraquis allege, claimed the lives of thousands of Iraqui babies.
    Also there has been a number of incidents in which Iraqi civilans have been murdered by trigger-happy US troops. (See www.counterpunch.com for details.)
    Most damaging of all to the US cause is the continuing leakage of information by disgruntled CIA operatives about the role of Washington in the Iraq/Iran war where the USA financed and supported both sides.
    Given all this why should the people of Iraq support the USA which has effectively bombed them back into the Stone Age and left them there?
    Instead of waxing wrathful about terrorist atrocities we might be better employed in examining exactly how the British people were lied to by their government in order to get them into a war that had no justification whatsoever.
    And, unfortunately, from which there is no visible exit.
    The combination of greed, arrogance, ignorance and megalomoniac vanity displayed by the ruling juntas in Washington and London should be a cautionary lesson to us all.

whilst it may be "nice" to find out exaclty who lied about what etc Rich that is not going to help the people of Iraq - I think that the majority of whom may prefer the UN to the USA to be controlling things in that part of the World.
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here