Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: New Mobile Chip Shop

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    It had better not be, I hate being two-timed!
    Dinna worry jox, he was doing some sort of club gathering in thurso, i was nowhere near!

Thumbs up

I have just noticed that this is the most veiwed thread in this section.

i would like to thank you all for your continued support and i will hope to be mobile again for mid week, i think lybster and dunbeath are on the cards this week, so watch out in your area, for the big white van man.......lol, once again thanks for everything all of you.

richard

Default just 4 u tuggs

managed to produce some cheesecake if u intrested......lol

I know im not tuggs but if you make some cheesecake when you are in watten I will make a special effort to come down and get some ...
    ps its me with the orange buggy and 2 kids

just to let you know the chippy is open tonight in spittal, he is hoping to get to lybster tomorrow night

My Husband stopped and asked what time you would be leaving Lybster and you said 8 o clock we came down at 7.20 and you were gone { a big let down }

I just want a piece of after eight cheesecake, do you pass by Castletown on your travels??
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

will you ever be visiting thurso any time soon ??

i will not be going to thurso nor to wick in the future as you have your own chip shops,

sorry

Will you be in Dunbeath tonight ? !! Really looking forward to trying your fish and chips !

In transit to Dunbeath for tonight, Friday.

Enjoy folks!
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

We may have our own chip shops in Thurso, but before you came on the scene Chef we used to go to Helmsdale now and again for a decent fish supper, and we were not alone. I know folk who do the round trip every week of the year at least once and sometimes twice a week in the better weather.

I feel sorry for the folk who can not get out to Mybster on a Saturday night.

Will you be in Keiss on Wednesday evening?

Quote Originally Posted by chef4celebrations View Post
    i will not be going to thurso nor to wick in the future as you have your own chip shops,

sorry
    yea but they all rubbish

What about papigoe and staxigoe?

binbob Guest

halkirk tonight..monday????

Ooh yes Binbob, Halkirk tonight. What happened to your hospital appointment? Do Richard`s chips work better than anti-biotics? My OH will be at Halkirk tonight as dad was moaning today he hadn`t had fish in ages.

binbob Guest

Quote Originally Posted by poppett View Post
    Ooh yes Binbob, Halkirk tonight. What happened to your hospital appointment? Do Richard`s chips work better than anti-biotics? My OH will be at Halkirk tonight as dad was moaning today he hadn`t had fish in ages.

hi..i have to wait and hear from my consultant as to when and where i will be going.i should hear in next day or two.just want to get on with it now.dogs will be cared for by HPC.

we will be having fish/chips tonight.i am sure they are much nicer than any antibiotic!!!better make the most of it....hope u are all ok.

Quote Originally Posted by 784pete View Post
    yea but they all rubbish
    I think you are wrong there, Robins in thurso is ace, I have travelled from Wick just to get the smell of dripping!!!
    To knock all the chippies isnt very fair!!!

Would you rather folks say they are good when they are crap and then others waste their money on false recommendations.

I definately wouldn't eat anything from at least 2 of the chip shops in Thurso - they are boggin'
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast