Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mobile Chip Shop

Smile

LOL!! I was looking for him too and promised my partner a chippy and son. I phoned the number and then found this thread. My partner is off in a grump to the watten shop to get their finest frozen in a box!! OOOPPPPSS. I did see them last Tuesday too with a huge queue! Excellent business idea and hope to see you soon again.

Interesting to see the mumps about the council in all of this.

Given that the first post here was on 11 January and it's been stated that the licence takes two weeks to be issued, I wonder why it is not in the owners hands yet.
    The Big Man

Talking

WOW! We just came back from Mybster with chips and cheesecake! (After eight ) and if heaven had a mobile chip van this one is it!
    Words cannot describe how delicious our meal was! Although being a female I could say it was better than (you know what) but I cant say that or my other half wont buy me chips and cheesecake from there again.
    I feel like running back over there for some more. BUt Ill have to wait until tuesday nights!
    We also bought a packed of those new walkers 'British Breakfast' flavoured crisps from there!? Very interesting, one crisp tasted like egg then the next like bacon.
    We are a spoilt nation
    Thank you to chef4celebrations!

I believe that he will be in Keiss on Wednesday night at the old bus garage, opposite the Corner Shop.

You are right about Keiss on Wednesday night LMS.......... the archers will be delighted.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Darned tootin' Poppett !

Quote Originally Posted by DM07 View Post
    LOL!! I was looking for him too and promised my partner a chippy and son.
    Gotta be said - that's quite some service he's providing.!
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

i hear he has serviced quite alot of hungry ladies..................................... with cheesecake.............................pmslrof

pop out to Dounreay 6pm on a Back shift do a roaring trade.

is the van in Lybster at all?

He'll be beside Northlands Creative Glass Lybster on Thursdays - www.chef4celebrations.com & click on Mobile Catering.
    Last edited by Bobinovich; 03-Feb-09 at 23:24.

Had chip suppers tonight - they were excellent. Chips were homemade and everything was freshly cooked to order. Prices were very reasonable as well.

Sorry to disappoint everyone but, due to a weather related incident, it looks like the mobile service will be out of operation for a fwe days

oops!
    Were you dancing on ice??
    Hope you are ok!

Default dancing on ice

i am afraid i tried to do a double salto with a back flip and twist, and only ended up in broadsides.............lol

no major damage but a few repairs needed will keep you all informed as to developments, sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by chef4celebrations View Post
    i am afraid i tried to do a double salto with a back flip and twist, and only ended up in broadsides.............lol

no major damage but a few repairs needed will keep you all informed as to developments, sorry for the inconvenience.
    Sorry to hear of your mishap, are you sure it wasn`t sabotage. Lovely fish & chips last night.The chicken curry is probably next,very reasonably priced meals from a thoroughly nice bloke. We`ll be back! Mik.
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by miknhev View Post
    Sorry to hear of your mishap, are you sure it wasn`t sabotage. Lovely fish & chips last night.The chicken curry is probably next,very reasonably priced meals from a thoroughly nice bloke. We`ll be back! Mik.
    thank you very much for your kind words, hope to be back on the road soon, will let you know what happens.

rich

Default up and limping

not moblie at the moment
    Last edited by chef4celebrations; 07-Feb-09 at 18:56.

are you back up and running yet? fancy trying some of these chips for myself, and if you are, where?

Quote Originally Posted by Tugmistress View Post
    are you back up and running yet? fancy trying some of these chips for myself, and if you are, where?
    Now I know where to take you for dinner.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast