Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mobile Chip Shop

Default more to offer

i now have plenty cheesecake to go round .......lol

so poppet if you wannt some then you had best get back here before it all goes

Default more to offer

thanks very much, i have made more for the people who would like more or for those who would like to try it for the first time, all you got to do is come on down,

Default yummm

I managed to go to Kathys before my slice was eaten.... but I didnt manage to save some for my hubby.... it evaporated
    oops !
    Diet blown again!

Talking pmsl

then i take it you will be requiring more than just one portion next time then?????????

if you come over to mybster croft i am sure we can accomodate you and you can get your next fix

No next time I will have to be selfish and not open the tinfoil before I get home.

My personal fave is a citrus cheesecake but if you did that I would need double and even at that it may not make it home!

+ I would need bigger jeans!

I will have eight pieces please. I will be about town (Thurso) tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to try a piece let me know before noon and i will get delivering this delightfull confection. You should take portion orders and deliver them if you get enough from the same location....... more food for thought.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh DADIE !!!

That bit was ENORMOUS !!!!

Three or four portions at least. Will give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe your sister had the bigger segment for herself.

Glad you enjoyed it. If you negotiate a whole one with Chef4 then I am sure it can be delivered............. any variety................ you have the number on your fridge magnet.

I take it,that this thread is really just a business adverisment like the one you have in the recommendation thread If that is the case, should it not be in the recommendation section.

Btw, welcome to the org

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Boy View Post
    I take it,that this thread is really just a business adverisment like the one you have in the recommendation thread If that is the case, should it not be in the recommendation section.

Btw, welcome to the org
    It does seem that way doesnt it
    Welcome!!
    Last edited by hotrod4; 13-Jan-09 at 18:58.

Default piglets!

LOL in Dadie's defence she didn't pig the whole bit when she came to collect i kindly allowed her to share hers with my visitors! (whist keeping my bitty hidden in the fridge...I know it's a sin to covet but it is food!) Everyone enjoyed it and are going to spend an hour training it off! We are much obliged to the kindness of poppet and co for our pudding tonight and we will definately being using this much needed service during the lambing time and will look into a party being catered for as I have an impending big...(yes I know nobody will believe it but yes I will turn 30 in the summer) birthday I don't fancy catering for days to feed my guests..planning a barn party in a shed.

Quote Originally Posted by poppett View Post
    However until that happens he has been told he can trade from Mybster as that is private property and there are no health and hygiene issues to be addressed by the Council.
    But there must surely be Environmental health issues as food is being sold to members of the public? Or am I missing something.
    Dont want to seem like a killjoy but all foodhandllers have to have certificates as well as premises.I thought there has to be an inspection if food is sold to the public.As far as I am aware you dont if its "private" but if you are trading you have a responsibilty to "protect the public".

As I said not trying to dampen things but I know of people who had alot of bother trying to get street traders licences due to various regulations.

hope it takes off though.

This thread is a right good advertisement for a business if ever i seen one lol, I wonder if i advertised my ps 2 in the general section for sale, how long would that last? Not long i bet,but their again i dont know "sir bob" that well

This thread is a right good advertisement for a business if ever i seen one lol, I wonder if i advertised my ps 2 in the general section for sale, how long would that last? Not long i bet,but their again i dont know "sir bob" that well
    I have to agree its one big advertisement or should I say 2 adverts at once!!. Have seen alot less removed as promoting a business.I wasnt allowed to sell sim cards as I was told that I would be seen to be running a business, and that was in the for sale section!!!!

You s*$8 you said your david ate your bit!
    My David got none

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod4 View Post
    I have to agree its one big advertisement or should I say 2 adverts at once!!. Have seen alot less removed as promoting a business.I wasnt allowed to sell sim cards as I was told that I would be seen to be running a business, and that was in the for sale section!!!!
    I think they call that double standards!!!!

I think they call that double standards!!!!
    Everywhere you look theres even more of it, help we are being invaded by cheesecakes!!!!

I just hope that ALL Caithness business' get this amount of exposure. crikey they could have saved woolies with all this promotion!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod4 View Post
    Everywhere you look theres even more of it, help we are being invaded by cheesecakes!!!!
    Lol,I think your right we are getting invaded and i think me and you, will be disappearing very soon!!!

Default Lol

LOL David did have pudding after his lunch...I had a wee taste too just checking for poison...lol none found at all! I then have chosen to share the remaining bit with the boys!

Default Lol

LOL he did eat my bitty...I plan to share his bitty with everyone tonight!

Don`t forget the cheesecake then, to keep you going on your journey boys!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast