Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: John Budge Transport

Default John Budge Transport

Have just read the thread in the general section about mini buses. I am going off to Inverness on a hen night and originally me and all the girlies were going to go on the train, but now its got me thinking on taking a bus.
    Anyone used John Budge Transport before? Is he worth a try?
    Any comments would be great open to all ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by gtmh07 View Post
    Have just read the thread in the general section about mini buses. I am going off to Inverness on a hen night and originally me and all the girlies were going to go on the train, but now its got me thinking on taking a bus.
    We used them for our wedding and they were great.

Thumbs up Mini bus?

Is that the guy fae Newton? If so used him a couple of years ago for a 21st birthday and he drove us all around the County and he was reasonably priced at the time!

this is a link to a recent thread. Obviously it is each to their own opinion but Budge's Mini bus did not seem to be too popular.

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=64709
    Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Default The hen night,.......

Quote Originally Posted by gtmh07 View Post
    Is it very soon?

John's wife has just passed away (there is a notice in last Friday's Groat).

To answer your question, I have used John's service a couple of times and will use again, so yes, he is worth considering.

Default Mini Bus

Thank you all for your replies, i am not going away until the summer so i will leave it a few weeks before i contact him.