Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Pregnant Doggy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Pregnant Doggy

I have a lovely springer spaniel who i am now hoping is pregnant.

I was just wandering what other orgers have experienced with their pregnant doggies, changes in appetitie, them not being themselves, that sort of thing.

Last edited by kitty; 06-Jan-09 at 19:56.

i remember when our dog was pregnant she began making little beds everywhere and went really thin at her back end, plus went realy motherly towards soft toys taking them to her bed and carring them around lik a puppy

I can't wait for her to be like that. I'm already planning everything because i know it won't be that long to wait if she is.

hey u should feed ur dog puppy food cos it has the right ingredants for ur dog when pregant

Oh crumbs, I wish I hadn't clicked on this thread - I've *always* wanted a Springer!

(OH and I have said no dog until our very ancient cat is no longer with us, as it wouldn't be fair on her to introduce a puppy at her time of life)

Quote Originally Posted by cazmanian_minx View Post
    Oh crumbs, I wish I hadn't clicked on this thread - I've *always* wanted a Springer!

(OH and I have said no dog until our very ancient cat is no longer with us, as it wouldn't be fair on her to introduce a puppy at her time of life)

I'm not going to help. lol. I ended up with her by mistake and would never part with her now. They're such a loving breed and so friendly. Brilliant with my son as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cazmanian_minx View Post

You can have mine; he has practically broken my finger with being in such a hurry to get to the beach! Had him tied to a railing in town and when I went to release him he took off like a rocket! Unfortunately, my finger was on the other side of the railing holding his lead..........but I love him really!

And I have such an important date on Sunday too so I hope I can handle a knife and fork by then!

Quote Originally Posted by cullykev View Post
    hey u should feed ur dog puppy food cos it has the right ingredants for ur dog when pregant

Hi, yeah i read that i am meant to feed her premium puppy food. What is classed as premium puppy food?? Does anyone know??

Default Father of the puppys.

This is the father of the puppys Murphy. He is a working springer spaniel.

Regards wrightrasta.

finally at last they look so cute... bet your chuffed you got to see em b4 going to work congrats hope you find homes for em all or have you a favourite already lol 6
    "You can keep a dog; but it is the cat who keeps people, because cats find humansuseful domestic animals."- George Mikes

Quote Originally Posted by kitty kat View Post
    finally at last they look so cute... bet your chuffed you got to see em b4 going to work congrats hope you find homes for em all or have you a favourite already lol 6

I'm delighted she had them before i went back to work. Don't have a fav at the moment, give me another week and ask againe tho

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wrightrasta View Post
    This is the father of the puppys Murphy. He is a working springer spaniel.

Regards wrightrasta.
    What a handsome Dad they have!
    Have you told him he's a Dad?lol
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Yes Liz we have told him but if i don't set eyes on him soon i'll be asking for some child support. lol

She's seeming fine now and all the pups are feeding well, looks like we've got 4 boys and 2 girls but that was just a quick check, i could be completely wrong
    Last edited by kitty; 23-Feb-09 at 22:45.

Talking

I should think so as well Kitty! Mind you he will want visitation rights so could get complicated.

Glad the family are all doing well.

Looking forward to seeing their progress.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Typical father, either lounging around the house or messing about outside.
    Hope he takes his responsibilities serious now that he has bairns.....
    Looking forward to all the pics.