Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: How many times do you have to get suspended before...

Quote Originally Posted by Moira
    Now I'm confused Cocoa - you're quoting Squidge & replying to Connie - do you think they're one & the same person then? Or am I missing something here?

I know who I am - signing off as I've always been - plain Moira.
    I'm glad you're confused too Moira. I thought it was my old age showing..
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Thrumster - next to the best pub in the world "The Old Smiddy Inn"

Default Old Age

Old Age?.......you being cheeky connieb19.......? Since Saturday I've started forgetting things, my bones ache a lot more and get tired more quickly!

Cocoa, do you not think that you've said your peice on this. I've read from start to finish since we all had our say before the big break in the thread and it looks as though you just,.......might just,......become as guilty as those who took advantage of the forum to misscall you by doing the same and misscalling them back - whether you feel (rightly or wrongly) that you are justified in doing so.

You've said your piece - we've all read it - lets move on and forget it. Niall has changed the rules and it won't happen again.

Weyhey,........yawn,.......time to drop it..........
    Last edited by weeboyagee; 05-Apr-06 at 20:40.

unicorn Guest

well said wbg!! and all those bad feelings you have are the after effect of alcohol poisoning lol
    Quote Originally Posted by weeboyagee
    Old Age?.......you being cheeky connieb19.......? Since Saturday I've started forgetting things, my bones ache a lot more and get tired more quickly!

Cocoa, do you not think that you've said your peice on this. I've read from start to finish since we all had our say before the big break in the thread and it looks as though you just,.......might just,......become as guitly as those who took advantage of the forum to misscall you by doing the same and misscalling them back - whether you feel (rightly or wrongly) that you are justified in doing so.

You've said your piece - we've all read it - lets move on and forget it. Niall has changed the rules and it won't happen again.

Weyhey,........yawn,.......time to drop it..........

I forgot about how old you are now Weeboyagee..retirement soon?
    OOOO..I feel young again, thanks for reminding me WBG...
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    I'm glad you're confused too Moira. I thought it was my old age showing..
    Connie - you are joking -I doubt your "old age" will ever show.

Weeboyagee - at your age - you should not have any interest in Cocoa (or cocoa) at all - the symptoms you mention are only as a result of your birthday celebrations & the "stunning bride" you took on Sat night and whatever Unicorn said about alcohol poisoning! But you're right, of course - let's move on here.

Onwards & upwards for the Caithness orgers!
    Last edited by Moira; 05-Apr-06 at 21:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Moira
    Connie - you are joking -I doubt your "old age" will ever show.

Weeboyagee - at your age - you should not have any interest in Cocoa (or cocoa) at all - the symptoms you mention are only as a result of your birthday celebrations & the "stunning bride" you took on Sat night and whatever Unicorn said about alcohol poisoning! But you're right, of course - let's move on here.

Onwards & upwards for the Caithness orgers!
    Oh Moira weeboyagees wife was stunning but I hear she was totally legless by the time he took her to the dance floor for the last waltz........ Divorce proceedings to follow no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland
    Oh Moira weeboyagees wife was stunning but I hear she was totally legless by the time he took her to the dance floor for the last waltz........ Divorce proceedings to follow no doubt
    Alice - no way ! Was she really?? To be fair - she may have been just swooning in the close vicinity of WBG's charms - and the thought of what was to come would have caused her to go weak at the knees - No ? Surely not cause for a divorce at the first hurdle - I thought WBG was "bigger" than that.

unicorn Guest

Maybe she just had a leaky valve lol

Quote Originally Posted by DW
    I am not talking about being personally abusive.
    I do think that people can hold very strong views which others may vehemently disagree with.

It is also useful to have people putting forward unpopular views to stimulate debate and focus the mental process.
    Sounds good, but can we dispense with the purile posts like:

"How do you eat your tortilla chips?"

"What music are you listening to justnow?"

Some really sad topics, I'm afraid.
    Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Quote Originally Posted by mareng

We go with the flow and an awful lot of people have suscribed to the Music thread. Majority wins. Can't say I've seen many stimulating posts started by you!!!!
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

Not everyones cup of tea but if you dont want to know how everyone eats there tortilla chips then just dont bother looking at the thread its really as easy as that

I just cant understand people that moan about XYZ thread and how its rubbish has no usefull info if thats the case ignore it and move on to another one thats filled with loads more popular information like dead cats or elephants
    Give a child a hammer and the whole world becomes a nail

There was an old lady staying in a hotel and one day she rings the manager and complains that she can see a man in an apartment opposite taking a shower... with no clothes on...naked...disgusting.

So the manager goes up to her room and looks out of the window and says to the old lady "I can't see anyone taking a shower".

"You have to stand on the chair" says the old lady.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456